Saying Goodbye (Finale)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh my god guys this is finally the Finale I wish I can do more but stories need to end once and a while but I am glad that my first book turn out to be really good. And thank you guys for your support also maybe I am going to do another book. I already made up my mind knew book it is and also its going to be call'My Childhood Best Friend is My Teacher' hmmm sounds good? Well lets get on to the story!

Btw you can play the video while reading because it gives the mood to the story.
  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Normal POV

It was the day. The day that Natsu and Lucy and their friends are going off to college. The newly engagement couple werent looking forward to it.

Lucy's POV

We are at the airport with all our friends. I wanted to cry but I have to stay strong."Well I cant believe this is it."said Mira giving all of us a little smile."Yeah the year went by fast."said Wendy.

"W-Well I am going to miss you all maybe after college we can see each other again here at Magnolia."I said. They all nooded in agreement. Then the announcer went on speaker.

"Flight 21 takes off in 10 minutes please aboard the plane now"

That was Levy and Gajeel's plane."Well we will miss and I hope we will see each other again."said Levy."Yeah take care of yourselves."said Gajeel. We all give hugs and handshakes to each other. And they left.

Then the announcer came on again.

"Flight 27 takes off in 10 minutes please aboard now."

That was Erza and Jellal's plane."Well this is good bye."said Erza trying not to cry. We all hug each other and bro hug each other and they left.

One by one went to their plane until we are alone with Gray and Krystal."I dont want to leave!"said Krystal crying."Krystal dont worry we will see each other again I just know it."I said with a genlte voice hugging her and she hugs back.

"You better take good care of her or I will kick your ass Ice princess!"said Natsu to Gray."Dont worry Pryo I will take good care of her."he said wrapping a arm around her. Then the announcer came on.

"Flight 10 takes off in 10 minutes please abourd now"

"Well good bye you guys I am going to miss....so much."said Krystal hugging me and Natsu. Then she lets go and kiss Natsu's forehead."Man you suck I am going to miss you bad!"she whisper yell. He chuckle and hugs her tight."I am going to miss you more."he said.

"Come on Krystal we need to go."said Gray. She lets go of Natsu and then they both left.

Natsu's POV

I am going to miss Krystal because she is my twin sis after all but I have Luce with me and we are planning our wedding when everyone goes on their break of college. Man soon we are going to have a family and we both are going to be happy.

"Hey Luce"I said."Yes Natsu?"she ask."I love you so much and I cant wait to spend my life with you forever."I said."And I was planning our wedding to be a Beauty and The Beast theme."

"Let me guess I am the beauty and you are the beast?"she ask. Then I dip her.

"Nope I think I should say you are the beauty and I am the player."I said.

"So Beauty and The Player huh?"she said with a smirk. I nodded and we both kiss each other.

I cant wait what the world is planning for us but I know Luce will be by my side.

                           The End

                           For now

  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yep guys I am doing a sequel to this book. I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you guys so much. And wait for the next book to come out.

Krystal Dragneel OUT!!! ❤✌
  ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥