Heartbreak

Natsu's POV

It has been a month since me and Luce ya know. Also next month we are going to graduate highschool I am so excited. But sad because our friends are going to different colleges especially Krystal. But I am not going to worry because I have Luce with me. Also last month everyone at school well expect for Krystal were in shock that Lisanna was the shooter at the night of the prom. I was a piss off even though she apologizes to Krystal. And Krystal forgive her. Man sometimes Krystal can be a softie. Guess who is the softie twin now.

Right now its the weekend which I am so glad because I do t have to go the shitty school. Hahaha I keep on cussing alot. Its 10:34 am in the morning and I was about to got to the kitchen until I pass Krystal's room and I heard crying. I wonder why is she crying about? I open the door to see her on her bed curling up into a ball and keep on crying.

"Hey sis you alright?"I ask but I knew the answer. She look up and sit up straight. Her eyes were so red and her face was cover in tears.".....no...."that was all she could say.

I went to her and hugged her. She did the same."What happened do I have to beat up someone?!"I ask frustratingly.

She hands me her phone and I took it. It was her Instagram and it show a picture of Gray and I think a girl name Juvia kissing and the caption read 'Finally found love and happy #GRUVIA'

I was so piss off about this. Krystal really liked Gray since elementary. But now he broke my sister's heart oh that son of a perverted dick head is going pay for making her cry.

But my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice. I look down and see Krystal trying to say something."P-please do n-not do anything s-stupid."she whisper. I nodded. Man I wanted to beat that guys ass more now because he broke her heart.

Then an idea went to my head."Hey why dont we have a Dragneel twin day?"I ask. When me and Krystal were in middle school and before I became a player me and her always have a day together that which we call Dragneel Twin day. Its a day which me and Krystal went places which we love to go. Man I miss those good old days. We havent had one since she found out I was a player. She started to hate my guts because of that incident.

Then Krystal brush her tears away and nodded."Alright then I am gonna text Luce that I am going to spend the day with you alright?"I said and she nooded. I went to my room and grab my phone and dial Luce's number.

Natsu=Bold

Lucy=slant

Hello?

Hey Sunshine

Hey love whats up

Nothing and also Luce I am not going to be hanging out with you today because right now Krystal is in an emotional state and I thought we could have a day together so is that fine with you?

Yeah sure because Levy wants me to help her out with something

Alright see ya tomorrow Love

Yeah see ya tomorrow Love ya

Love you more

She hang up and I went to my desk and grab a piece of paper and start to write a list down. Its a list of places where Krystal loves to go.

List of places where Krystal loves to go

Movie Theater

Ice cream shop

The park

And the beach

I finish the list and I went to check on Krystal. Then my buzz. I check to see and there was a message. It was from the bastard that broke my sister's heart.

Natsu=Bold

Gray=slant

Hey pyro do you have any plans for today and Lucy

Why do you care ice face

I was thinking that we should go on a double date

Hell no

Why not

Oh did you forget about somone that is deeply hurt right now

No

Oh really who is it

Lucy or her best friends

IT'S KRYSTAL YOU ASS HEAD

Wait Krystal what happen

You should know already

I stop texting that ice basterd. Man i cant believe it he would ask me to go with him to a double date while my sis is heartbroken.

Then the door went open and Krystal wake out."Ya ready?"I ask smiling."Yep!"she said and she began to skip down the hallway. Man she is so childish.

We went to my car and I began to drive. We drive to the Movie Theater. I look over to her and I can see her dancing to the song on the radio. The song was call Remeber the Name. Its a rapper song. Even though it cuss in it but she sings like no one is watching. Well listening. Sometimes when I hear her sing I was always smile even if I am in a bad mood. We arrive at Cinema. Krystal ran to the movie list to see whats on. Then one captured her eye. I buy two tickets of the movie Fairy Tail:Dragon Cry. When I sas the poster it I saw a boy with salmon hair. He looked just like me and also I saw a blonde that looked lot like Luce. After the movie was over I was amazed because the movie was so....so....it was the BEST. Especially I really like the character that look like me and has the same name as me. I wish I have fire dragon slayer like him. He is cool and I might say quiet handsome like me.

"So did you like the movie?"I ask Krystal."HELL YEAH it was so good my favorite part is that Natsu and Lucy looking at the stars together."she said smiling."Even though he kinda act like an idiot like you."

"Hey I am not that perving."I whine. She giggles and we arrive at the ice cream shop. We went inside and as usual Krystal ran to the counter. She got the mint chocolate-chip and vanilla. And I just order chocolate. After we ate our ice cream went drive to the park.

Today was going well Krystal was smiling. I can tell she forgot her heartbreak with Gray. We walk and talk while we were in the park. Everything was going really well until I saw Gray and Juvia coming this way. I grab Krystal's hand and I ran to hide ourselves behind a tree."Natsu why are we hiding behind a tree?"ask Krystal."Shh!"I shush and she did.

Gray's POV

I was in the park with Juvia walking. I keep on thinking abkut what Natsu say about Krystal. Did I do something wrong. Did i upset her or something. Then we wall pass a tree. I look at it and I see a piece of pink hair sticking out behind the tree. Yep it has to be Natsu."I know you are there flame brain"I said.

Natsu's POV

Crap

I heard Gray's voice from the other side of the tree. I came from behind the tree to face myself."Hey ice princess."I said glaring at him."Why are you here?"he ask."Hey can a guy hang out with his heartbroken sister at the park."I said. He looked confused and then Krystal face him. Tears were in her eyes."Krystal are you ok?"said Gray trying to grab her but I smack his hand away from her.

"DONT TOUCH HER!"I yell. Almost the all the people in the park heard me."Shut up Natsu you are making a scene!"yell Gray. I was about to punch Gray but Krystal started crying.

I stop and I sighed in frustration."I am going home with Krystal and also dont go near her!"I warned Gray giving him a death glare. Then I carried Krystal bridal style and we went to my car.

For the whole ride it was silent. When we got home Krystal went straight to her room. Man I feel so bad for her. I think she doesnt want to see anyone right now.

So I cook myself some food and Krystal. I put Krystal's meal in the fridge so she can eat it later. So I went to the living room and watch Netflix for the whole day. I really hope Krystal will feel better tomorrow. And I continue watching Netflix.