Club Night

WARNING this chapter contains a very detailed lemon and strong language so beware YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Lucy's POV

It has been 4 months since the "incident" but I am fine and Krystal too. And we have 2 more months until we graduate. I cant wait especially Natsu. And tonight him and our friends are going to a club.

Yeah Yeah I know I am only 18 and you have to be 21 to get in but its a good thing that Laxus looks like a 21 years old guy and he have a fake ID so we can get in so Yay this is going to be fun.

I quickly take a shower and I went to my closest and grab a dress and this is the dress that I chose.

I think I would look sexy in this and I think Natsu will think too. Wait.....What am I saying well I know we are boyfriend and girlfriend but is it going to be weird. hmmmm maybe not.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and open it."Oh hey Natsu."I said."Hey Luce and I say you look hot in that."he said looking at me."Thanks you too."I look at him and also we took a picture and here it is.

"I look at him and also we took a picture and here it is

"We look total badass in this picture"I said. He blush."Yeah come on we need to go."he said and I follow him.

Time skip to the club

Natsu's POV

We went into the club and it was blasting off music. The music that was playing was "Everytime We Touch" which it was a good song. Then Luce ran into the crowd and dance. And I dance with her. Then our friends join us.

After the song

Luce dragged me to the bar to drink some shots. I thought that was crazy but oh well a few shots wouldn't hurt anybody.

25 minutes later

Ok! this is bad Lucy drank 24 shots and me well just 12 shots. But Luce is totally drunk and me well a little bit."Hey Natsu*hic*can we go to my house*hic*please?"she ask. And I nodded because she was totally drunk.

When we got to Luce's apartment I went to her bedroom drop her off. But then Lucy grabs my coat."Are you leaving me Natsu?"she saids with a seductively voice. Man she is totally drunk. Then she pulls me towards her.

LEMON TIME!!!!

Third person POV

Lucy takes off Natsu's scarf and throw it somewhere in the room and kisses him. He kissss back and then they both panted after Lucy break the kiss. Then she kisses him again but she went to his neck and lick and suck on his scar. Natsu let out a moan."Do you like it Natsu"she ask. Then Natsu nodded and then he switch places. Lucy was on the bottom and Natsu on top."Now its my turn."he says and kisses Lucy while unzipping her dress. And Lucy was undressing Natsu. Lucy was only wearing her bra and panties and Natsu was in his boxers. Natsu lick Lucy's neck and suck it. Lucy moans. It turn Natsu on. But then Natsu stop."Why did you stop?"ask Lucy a little bit annoyed."You surr you wanna do this Luce."He ask.

"Did he actually just say that... i know he use to be a player but I know he isn't a virgin." Thought Lucy.

"Luce I dont want to hurt you."he said looking at Lucy with sad eyes. Lucy kiss him."Hey i want to be yours ok and Natsu I am not drunk anymore."she said. Natsu nodded and kiss her. Then Natsu went to her breast and rub the left one and suck on the other. She moan in pleasure."N-Natsuuu"she moaned. Then Natsu take off her bra and then suck her breast more roughly."NATSU!"she yell. After her breasts were soak then Natsu pull down her panties and stuck one finger in and pumps it."Ahhhhahhh...natsuuu."she moaned."Come on Luce i want to taste you."said Natsu puting two more fingers in. Lucy moaned louder."FUCK NATSU I AM GOING TO CUM!!"she scream and she did. Then Natsu lick his fingers."Hmmm strawberries... my favorite."said Natsu in delight. Then Lucy kiss him and then she pushes him down."Now its my turn."she said and pulls down his boxers to reveal his dick. Lucy stare in awe to see how big it was.

"Is that gonna fit in me?" She wonder.

Then she stroke it and Natsu moan. Then she shove it in her mouth and suck it. Natsu moan louder."LUCY.....AHAAHAHAHAH....MMMMM IT FEELS SO.....FUCK!!"he yelled. She suck on it harder and harder each second. And Natsu moans louder each second."LUCY...I AM GOING TO....CUM...FUCKEN DAMMN IT!!"he yell. He cum and Lucy swallowed it."You taste so good Natsu."said Lucy smiling. Natsu grinned and they switch places and Natsu put his dick near my entrance."Are you ready Luce?"he ask and Lucy nodded. And he shove it in. Lucy scream in pleasure and pain."Tell me when to move."said Natsy and she nodded. Then Lucy signals Natsu to move and he went in and out. Lucy and Natsu moan in pleasure."Natsuuuu...You feel....do...fucken..good."said Lucy moaning. He grinned and he does it faster and harder. The room was fill with moans and screams of each other names."NATSUUU.. I AM......COMING!!"yell Lucy. "ME TOO....AHAHAH....LUCY..!!!"yell Natsu. Then they both cum and then Natsu fell beside Lucy."That....was...amazing Natsu."said Lucy panting."I am glad that my first time was with you." Natsu grinned and kisses Lucy."I am glad that you are mine Luce."he said and they cuddle each other and went to sleep.