Lisanna's revenge

Lisanna's POV

Ok Tonight will be the best night of my life. I am going to have Natsu all to myself and that Lucy heartfilia bitch wont get in my way but its going to be hard because she will be dead. Oh this is going to be fun!

Later at the dance floor

Natsu's POV

Man Luce looks so beautiful I cant help myself. Then I kissed Lucy."Wow Natsu you keep kissing me alot today."she giggled.

"Sorry I cant help myself because you look so beautiful."I said. Then the song was over and Erza walk to the stage.

"Hello everyone and I am glad that you guys have fun tonight but right now the moment that you all have been waiting for Prom King and Queen.

Everyone went wild.

"Now the Prom king is.......Natsu Dragneel!"she yelled. And i was shock that I am Prom king."Come on go!"said Lucy and I kiss her forehead and ran up to the stage.

Erza put the crown on my head and the crowd went wild.

"Ok settle down now tonight's prom qeeun is.......Lucy Heartfilia!"squealed Erza. I was jumping up and down that my Luce is gping to be prom queen and well she is already a queen well my queen.

Luce walk up to the stage and Erza crown Lucy. Then I grab Lucy and I kiss her.

 Then I grab Lucy and I kiss her

Then the crowd went wild.

Then we break the kiss and Erza said"Ok everyone now the Prom King and Queen with dance on the dance floor.

Then I grab Luce's hand and went straight to the dance floor. We began to slow dance and it was like this for 5 minutes.

 We began to slow dance and it was like this for 5 minutes

I was happy and she was happy. Nothing can ruin this night.

Krystal's POV

I was happy for Natsu and Lucy. But then I saw a black figure behind the stage so I went to check it out.

The figure's back was turned. So I eavesdrop them.

"My plan is going to work I will kill Lucy Heartfilia and make Natsu mine!"said the figure holding a gun.

I can tell it was Lisanna. But then I got an idea and I went to the dressing room. I found a blonde wig that looks like Lucy's hair. So I dress up like Lucy and went to the dance floor.

The song was over and everyone clapped and cheer. I was looking for Lisanna and I can see her making her way to the stage.

Then she raise her gun and shot it in the air.

Everyone went silent.

"NO ONE MOVE OR I WILL SHOOT AND I AM LOOKING FOR LUCY HEARTFILIA!"yell Lisanna.

Natsu grab Lucy and put her behind him. When he was about to say soemthing I came running up to Lisanna.

"I am Lucy Heartfilia!"I yelled. Everyone was in shock amd Lisanna grinned and point the gun at me. When Natsu was about to get in front but then Lisanna shot me and I reveal myself.

Everyone screamed. Some of them call 911. I coughed out blood and fell to the ground.

"KRYSTAL!"yell Natsu in tears. He ran to me and Lucy did as well. I was started to black out but I did.

Lucy's POV

OMG!OMG!KRYSTAL GOT SHOT! Its all my fault! When I wa about to look at the shooter she was gone.

I just cant believe it! It should have been me because the shooter wants me dead. Then i heard sirens. I see Natsu and everyone was crying and Krystal was still pass out but she was getting paler in each second.

This is all my fault it should have been me!