Just Friends?

Natsu's POV

I ran to the roof and I started to cry. I dont know why but I just dont love Lisanna.

But when I kissed Lucy something changed inside of me that wasnt there before.

Do I.....love Lucy?

Well how coukd she be in love with me even though i am a player.

I continue on crying but then I felt something behind me and I cant believe what I saw.

"L-Luce..?!"I said in surprise.

Lucy's POV

I was hugging Natsu from behind. I felt his heart beating faster. His back feels so warm and comforting.

"Are you ok Natsu."I said with a gentle voice. He stand up and wipe his tears.

Then he did this.

"I-I am so sorry Lucy

"I-I am so sorry Lucy....I just..."he said."Sshhh its ok Natsu I am here."i said hugging him tighter. He hugs me tighter too. 

"T-thank you...Lucy."he said trying to stop crying."No problem what are friends are for."I said. 

Natsu's POV

Just friends?  I thought.

But i continue hugging Lucy. She smell like strawberries and sge was very warm.

What am i feeling right now?

Is this........love? I wonder.

A few minutes later we break the hug."Are you going to be ok?"she ask me with her beautiful smile.

I nodded a yes and she smiled more."Well let's get to class."said Lucy. I nodded and we walk to our homeroom.

Should i ask her about does she want to go to prom with me?Wait....I have Lisanna UGH well i need to break up with her before prom and soon.