Prom?!

Natsu POV

Today I woke up and got dress and went straight to school. Then I saw Luce with Krystal. When I was about to go over there.

My so call "girlfriend" came up to me."Hi Natsu I was thinking do you want to have fun tonight"Lisanna says with her "innocent" smile."Sorry I got plans today Lisanna."I said.

"Oh then can we do it later after school then."said Lisanna."HELL NO LISANNA!"I yell but everyone in the hallway heard me including Lucy.

Everyone keep on staring me and Lisanna."N-Natsu are you ok?"said Lisanna about to give me a kiss. But I ran away to the rooftop.

Lucy's POV

Today was going onto a good start me and Krystal went to school together and we talk in the hallway until something shock me.

"Prom?!"I yell."Yeah did you forget."she said."I think i did but I dont know who to ask?"I said."I know who you can ask."said Krystal doing a evil smile. I already know who was she was talking about but i change the subject really quick.

"Um so Krystal who are you going with?"I ask."I am going with Gray Fullbuster but Natsu and him dont get along very well."said Krystal. I started laughing and then Krystal started laughing too.

But we stop laughing until I heard Natsu yelling at Lisanna.

I was shock at first but confused.Why is he yelling at Lisanna for? I wonder.

The hallway was in slience and all eyes were on Natsu.

Then Natsu ran up to the roof. I saw his eyes that had tears.

"You should go talk to him."said Krystal. I nodded and ran after Natsu.