Caught myself a cheater

Natsu's POV

It was lunch and i barley ate my food. I just cant help it but thinking about Lucy is....UGH ITS SO FRUSTRATING.

"Oi! Natsu arent you gonna eat?"ask Jellal. I didnt answer.

"Hey Natsu is there something wrong?"ask Romeo. I nodded.

"Then what is it flame-ass?"ask Gray.

"I-Its about um........L-Luce.."I stuttered.

Everyone well silent. Then the silent broke because all the boys expect Romeo and me started laughing.

"I cant believe you fall for bunny girl salamander."said Gajeel.

"You know Natsu she wont fall for you because you are a player."said Jellal.

"Yeah and you have Lisanna so why do you want Lucy anyways pryo."said Gray.

I was about to tear up from embarrassment but I ran off to the bathroom.

After i got out of the bathroom i saw Lisanna and Bixslow. They were talking about something so i eavesdrop them.

"I love you Bixslow."saud Lisanna."I love you too Babe."said Bixslow and they kiss.

I was so mad at Lisanna for cheating on me but happy because i can be with Luce.HOORAY!

Then i ran to the cafeteria and then i spotted Luce and I ran to her.

Lucy's POV

I was eating lunch with my best friends until Natsu came running up to me.

"Oh hey Natsu whats up-"I said but he smash his lips to mine. I was shock and embarrass. All the girls expect Krystal and Mira were in shock. Then i break the kiss.

"Wh-What...did you do t-that for?!"i said panicking.

Then Natsu when on onr knee and hold my hand and said"Lucy Heartfilia I am in love with you and do you want to go to prom with me."

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Sorry guys about the cliffhanger but dont worry i will keep on writing about the next part. See ya soon!