Lover Boy

The next day I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss i had with Natsu. Well i did had my first with someone else but it wasnt like the one i had with Natsu because Natsu well how i say this it was better than my first kiss. What am i saying this he is a player. I can't trust him like my friends says. But i better get going because I am late.

She goes to school and went straight to her homeroom but she was just in time.

"ok class today we are going to be learning...."said Mr.Gildarts. Then Lucy started to fell asleep in class.

"Ms.Heartfilia!"yell Mr.Gildarts. Then Lucy wakes up and the class started laughing but Natsu was laughing a little."I am so sorry Mr.Gildarts it won't happen again."said Lucy in panic."It better not."said Mr.Gildarts then he went back to his desk."Hey Luce you aren't the only one who sleeps during class."whisper Natsu. But Lucy ignore Natsu and listen to Mr.Gildarts.

Time skip to lunch.

"Hey Lucy are going to watch the boys basketball game?"ask Levy."Um...Sure why not."said Lucy."Oh yeah Lucy what happen yesterday you didn't came back from the bathroom."ask Mira."Well i..um......well....I ran into someone and i lost track of time."said Lucy blushing."Let me guess and that someone is a boy."said Levy."A BOY?!"sqealed all the girls."Lucy is it true you were talking to a boy?"ask Erza. Lucy blush really hard and nodded. All the girls scream in cheer."It's not that important but I can tell you guys won't like him."said Lucy taking a sip from her milkshake."I can tell it's Natsu."said Krystal. All the girls were in shock including Lucy."H-How did you know?"ask Lucy in shock."Because he was talking about you when he was sleeping so yeah."said Krystal."What was he saying about me?"ask Lucy.

"Well he is talking about how sexy and hot you were and how much he liked you kissing and yeah."said Krystal calmly but the girls were in shock what Natsu said about Lucy.

"Wow."said Lucy."I can't believe that Natsu say those things about you."said Krystal."Yeah me too."said Erza. Then bell rings."well gotta go to class."said Lucy."Ok bye Natsu's girlfriend"said all the girls teasing Lucy. Lucy was blushing about what they say and went to her homeroom.

Time skip to the boys basketball game.

The boys were beating their opponents by 5 to 3 and Natsu got the ball and made a 3 pointer. And the crowd went wild.

"Go Lucy's boyfriend!"yell Krystal. Lucy blush and Natsu heard Krystal and he started to blush.

There was 10 seconds on the game and then Natsu paas the ball to Gray and Gray made a shot and then the horn went off and Fairy Tail wins. Everyone went wild and they cheer."Yay we won!"yell Levy."hell Yeah we did!"screamed Krystal. Then Natsu came over to Lucy."So Luce how did i do?"ask Natsu smiling at Lucy."I-I think you did great."said Lucy. But over at the end of the bleachers Lisanna sees Natsu talking to Lucy.What is that bitch doing with my Natsu.thought Lisanna. When she was about to walk over there Bixslow went infront of her and kisses.

Now to Nalu."So Luce I heard what Krystal said and do you actually?"ask Natsu blushing."W-well i um..."said Lucy blushing but then someone came up to Lucy."Hey Lucy can you i talk to you in private?"ask Loke."Um..Sure Loke."said Lucy and she follows Loke.

I have a bad feeling about this.thought Natsu. Then he goes follows them.