Jealous?

Lucy and Loke went into a room so they can talk in private."So what do you want to talk-"said Lucy but then Loke kisses Lucy.

Lucy pushes him back and said in panic"W-what did you do that for."

"Because I love you Lucy and do you want to be my girlfriend?"ask Loke. When Lucy was about to respond Natsu came in rage and he punches Loke."HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY LUCE!"yell Natsu and continues punching Loke."N-Natsu..Stop it please!"yell Lucy. But Natsu keeps on punching him and yell"DON'T EVER TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN!"

Then Lucy started crying."NATSU PLEASE STOP!"scream Lucy. Then Natsu looks at Lucy and stop punching Loke."Lucy I-I...i am so sorry please dont cry."said Natsu trying to comfort her. Then Lucy wipe her tears and head towards the door."If you touch her one more time I will kill you."said Natsu to Loke. Loke nodded and Natsu run after Lucy."Hey Luce wait for me."said Natsu."I want to be alone right now."said Lucy not making eye contact."Luce i am sorry what happened back there is just that i..."said Natsu but then Lucy did this.

"said Natsu but then Lucy did this

"L-Luce..?"said Natsu in shock."I want to say thank you."said Lucy."For what?"ask Natsu."For being here for me."said Lucy."Glad to help."said Natsu.

Later that night.

Natsu's POV

Today was a good day but when I saw Lucy getting kissed by a another guy was like daggers to me. Am i jealous?Idk what am i feeling for her.Well u am going to ask the expert."Hey Krystal can i ask you a question?" I said."Sure thing what is it?"she saids looking up from her phone."I-Its about Luce.."i said."What about her?"she said.

"I think i am...in love with her.."i said blushing. Krystal drops her phone on the bed and grabs me and makes me sit on the bed.

"I am listening."she says with a greedy smile.

"I cant stop thinking about her and today well i saw her kiss a another guy and she thanked me for it but idk why?" I said.

"Why do you care."shot back Krystal."I-I um....." I said but little bit blushing."Are you jealous that she kissed a another guy or are you in love with her or both?"said Krystal with a smile she puts on when she is right about some shitty stuff."M-maybe......both."I said covering my face with my scarf.

Then Krystal hugs me."I ship it!"she said. Then I smile.

Lucy's POV

Ok today was a very weird day. First Loke kiss me and ask me to be his girlfriend. Second Natsu comes in and beat the shit out of Loke. Third...I said thank you to him for.....being there for......me.

You know what I just need a good night rest and probably i will forget about everything by tomorrow.