What the hell?!

Natsu's POV

It has been a long day but I am glad I spend it with Luce. But I do hate it that I have left Krystal by herself. But she wasnt alone when I saw her on the floor with Gray on top of her.

"K-Krystal....G-Gray..?!"I said. There was a moment of slience.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?!"I yelled. And I was doing this face.

 And I was doing this face

(I laugh at his Face XD)

"N-Natsu its not what it look like-"said Gray getting off of Krystal."IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU WERE GOING TO RAPE MY SISTER!"I yell. While we were fighting Krystal was white as snow and was in shock on what just happen. But awhile later she made us broke the fight.

"Ok you guys better stop and Yes Natsu I am his girlfriend now and yes he did break up with Juvia."she said hugging Gray while giving me a pout.

I sighed."Ice princess you better treat her good or I will kick your ass!"I warned him."Its fine pryo I will protect her with my life and I mean it."he said and kiss Krystal's forehead.

A little bit later Gray left.

"Um....So..."I started."Yeah we are dating and her broke up with Juvia so I am happy now FYI"she told me and gave me a smile.

"Well I am glad that you are happy."I said to her. She smiled then yawned."Welp gonna go to bed see ya at school."She said and head to bed.

I was tired too and I went straight to bed dreaming.

Natsu's Dream

Hey Natsu I am so glad that we got married!"said Lucy. They both kiss."I love you Mrs.Dragneel."said Natsu."I love you too Mr.Dragneel."said Lucy. They both kiss."Natsu I need to tell you something I am *beep*beep*beep*"said Lucy.

Natsu woke up. And his dream was interrupted by his alarm. He turn it off.

"Aaawww I was having a good dream."he signed."Well better get ready for school."