Let's Party all night

Natsu's POV

The party was on a roll tonight. Everyone came and we were partying like all night. Well its just 8pm at night right now so meh.

Lucy said that she invited someone but she didnt tell who it was. I wonder who it is.

A few minutes later there was a knock from the door. I went to go answer until Luce stop me."Luce what are you doing?"I ask.

"Dont worry I'll answer it."she said and She open the door and I went to the kitchen to check on the cookies that Krystal is baking.And I should say she is really good at baking.

Then I heard a familiar voice. I walk over where Luce was and she was talking to her.....EX! And a another dude.

"What the hell are you doing here!"I yell at Sting. Then he laugh and Luce dis the same. I was so confused and mad at the same time.

Lucy's POV

I open the door to reveal Sting and his boyfriend Rogue."Hey guys!"I said."Hey!"both of them said. I let them in."I told Rogue the plan and he said he is cool with it."said Sting."But please dont do anything too far."said Rogue. I nodded.

If you are wondering what are we talking about I am pranking Natsu. I know he is going to be piss about me pranking him. And everyone here is on the prank. And the prank is that I am in love with Sting and I am trying to be sexual to him. And he has to be sexual to me. And everyone has to be like Omg they are so in loooovvveeee.

I know i know it will crush Natsu but I have a another plan to not make him mad at me. And I think alot you know what it is.*winks*

"I can tell Natsu is going to be like what the hell are you doing here!"joked Sting. We both laugh for a little bit because we heard Natsu yelling."What the hell are you doing here!"yell Natsu. Then me and Sting laugh. Natsu look so confused and mad at the same time. Man he is so adorable.

"Dont worry Natsu he said he was sorry and plus I have you now right?"I ask him. He nodded and he hid his blush. I just giggle.

"Hry guys lets play Truth or dare?"ask Levy. Everyone agree. And I wink at all of them expect Natsu that we are going to do the prank. Also btw the people who came here is Levy,Gajeel,Wendy,Romeo,Juvia,Lyon,Krystal,Gray,Laxus,Mirajane,Lisanna,Bixslow,Erza,Jellal,Rogue,Sting,Natsu,and Me.

So lets get start the game and the prank.

Normal POV

Sting:You look cute Lucy
Lucy:Aaww thanks Sting
Natsu:*glares at Sting*
Juvia:Ok Juvia goes first Jellal T or D
Jellal: T
Juvia:Do you really love Erza or are you afraid of her?
Jellal:Both
Erza:Awww
Lucy:Wow its getting hot in here
Sting:Its because I am here
Lucy:*giggles*
Natsu:Hey stop with the pick up lines Sting!
Sting:Sure thing Natsu*winks at Lucy*
Jellal:Levy T or D
Levy:D
Jellal:I dare you kiss Gajeel for 30 seconds
Levy:*blushes*o-ok

Levy kisses Gajeel for 30 seconds

Sting:Hey Lucy we should do that sometime
Lucy:Sure
Natsu:Wait what
Lucy:Nothing
Natsu: Is soemthing going on here
Gray:Shut it flame brain we are doing a game alright.
Natsu:Ugh fine but I am watching you Sting

Natsu pulls Lucy closer to him.

Sting:*winks at Lucy*
Levy: Lucy T or D
Lucy:D
Levy:I dare to sit on Sting's lap
Lucy:Ok
Natsu:Oh hell no!
Krystal:Chill out Natsu its just a dare

Lucy sits on Sting's lap

Sting:Sup beautiful
Lucy:Hi Mr.sexy
Natsu:LUCY!
Lucy:Whats wrong Natsu?
Natsu:WHY ARE YOU-
Gray:OI Flame brain focus on the game
Natsu:UGH FINE
Lucy:Sting T or D
Sting:D
Lucy:Marry me
Sting:Sure thing.

Natsu's POV

THATS IT!

I grab Lucy out of Sting and yell"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Then everyone laugh including Lucy."Why are you guys laughing?"I ask."It was a prank Natsu."laugh Luce.

I was in shock but in anger."Wait so this was fake?"I ask. They all nodded."Natsu you know I always love you and dont worry Sting has a boyfriend."said Lucy."Yep I'm gay."said Sting hugging Rogue.

"Wow I cant believe you guys did that to me and especially you Luce!"I said. Then she kisses me."You idiot that is what you get for what you do to us all year long with your pranks."said Luce.

"I am so mad at you Luce."I told her."Oh so you dont want me anymore*sniff*I knew it you do hate me!"she said. I was like oh god what did I jsut do?.

N-No Luce please d-dont cry please I'll do anything j-just please stop crying."I said. Thsn she perk up with a creep smirk."Anything you say?"she said.

Then I heard Gray said Damn Natsu you are screwed. And yes I was.

"Then you have to be my bulter for a whole day tomorrow."she said and everyone laugh."WHAT?!"I said."Coem guys I thi k we should get going because its nearly midnight."said Mira. Everyone nodded.

Time skip to after everyone left.

"Welp I am going to bed see ya guys tomorrow."said Krystal yawning and went to bed.

"I cant believe you did that to me Luce."I said. She giggled."And tomorrow you have to do what I said."she said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah I know."I said."Well let's go to bed then"she said. I nodded and cahnge in to me boxers. And Luce wear the pjs that she borrowed from Krystal. Damn she is so cute. Then we lied down on my bed and we went fast sleep.