Chapter 3 - The bucket list

Samanthas POV.

I knew it! I knew it! I told you! 

The torture began at the first lesson, starting with the teacher saying hello and then asking what we've been doing the summer. What are we? Middle schoolers? 

Do you know how embarrassing it was to come up with a lie about what you've been doing the hole summer? Especially if you're me, who can't even come up with a simple lie. Nooo, when the teacher asked me what I had done I said:

"I made a bucket list with things to do." The teacher raised an eyebrow. 

"What was on the bucket list then?" She asked. Oh no, now I must think! *Swoon* But, how hard could it be, thinking I mean, people do it all the time. I said the first thing that came to mind. 

"Like jump into a taxi car and scream 'follow that car!', or go to a clothing store, hide in the clothes circle rack and when someone walks by, poke them or say 'Pick me'!, or sing horrible in front of many people, which I haven't done yet, so", then, of course, I had to take it to the next level. So I stood up and started singing:

"We are the champions, my friends. And we'll keep on fighting...till the end. We are the champions, We are the champions. No time for losers", I pointed at the teacher "cause we are the champions...Of the -", my amazing (lie) singing were interrupted by the teacher clearing her throat.

"I think that's enough, Miss Snow", she said. The whole class was by now laughing hard. I sat down on my chair, embarrassed but a little proud of myself, I did it! I thought! And it was a pretty believable lie for those who knew me. By that, I mean that I am pretty crazy. 

The teacher moved on to the next person who had traveled somewhere. Why didn't I think of that? It was much easier then a bucket list. 

When lunch time finally arrived I was exhausted. The whole day had been about new kids, lessons, homework assignments and more learning. God, what I hate learning! 

So it was a blessing when the bell finally ringed. I rushed out from the classroom and stashed my books into my locker, then headed for the cafeteria. 

"Common Steph, you gotta admit that they're hot!" I pushed. "Like, hot-hot!"

Steph sighed. "Of course they're hot, but that doesn't mean I would go for them." 

We were sitting at our usual table and eating, talking and watching hot boys in the cafeteria. Right now our attention was at the four hot "bad boys" as many liked to call them. I didn't get it though. Like, yeah, they were hot, but bad boys was an overstatement.  

Steph didn't really care about boys like I did. She just agreed with me when I said someone was hot and then moved on to the next talking-topic. 

I gasped. "I am offended!" Stephanie scrunched her eyebrows. "Why?" 

I shrugged. "Cause I choose to be friend with someone so low-thinking." 

Steph snorted. "You didn't choose to be friend with me, I took pity in your craziness and decided to make friends." 

I let it go, remembering something else. "Steph, something happened to me this morning. Something really crazy, like crazy-crazy."

"What, did you lock yourself into a storage room again?" She laughed. I crossed my arms. 

"No, and that wasn't my fault. I didn't construct those locks that were totally broken by the way."

"Whatever", Steph shrugged. I leaned closer to her, not wanting others to hear what I was about to say. Not that anybody was listening, everybody knew that everything that came out of our mouths were incomprehensible.

"I am hearing a voice in my head", I whispered. Stephanie laughed. 

"Really?" She asked. 

"Yeah, I swear. And you know I never swear!" 

"You sure?" Steph said, not convinced. 

"Yeah, and she - it is a she-voice - said she was me. So technically I am talking to myself." I hissed.

Stephanie just stared at me. Then she broke out in a loud laugh. "You... you're talking... to... yourself!" She managed to say between the laughter. I nodded, not understanding what was funny. "I always knew you were something extra."

I broke into a smile. It all ended up with us laughing while others were staring at us like we had just grown another head. I should know, I've had pretty messed up dreams. 

We continued talking about other stuff till the lunch period was over and the bell rang. *Dark, creepy voice*  It was time for the never-ending torture to start again. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Feel like I have gotten so far with this book! *Cough* Three chapter, wow! (note the sarcasm)

I hope it's not to much coughing, *cough* loser...

Don't know what to write so; 

love reading,

love my readers,

love books,

love myself... Wait, what?

I won't tell you to vote cause if I do I'll be to nagging, 

But... *whispering* vote....

— Love, your favorite author. 

Stephanie Keaton in the picture ^^^