Chapter 23 - Officially crazy

Hunter's POV

Hunter's POV

She has officially gone crazy. I kind of knew this day would come eventually, but not to the proportion of this. She was not just crazy: she was entirely, undeniably and fully unhinged. There was no doubt in my mind that she was going to kill us. It certainly felt like it with her standing on my chest, restricting my breathing so that I could barely catch some air. Whenever I tried to turn and throw her of me, she just stepped harder and prevented me from moving at all.

After some time with me trying - and failing - to get free, I decided to focus on the speech Samantha was giving my gang members.

"Or else I won't invite you to my universe."

Samantha sounded completely serious, but her statement was ridiculous. As my people started to laugh at her silly threat, I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle myself. Apparently not the smartest thing, I found out, as Samantha pressed down and fully hindered my breathing to the point that I could feel my face turning red.

Thankfully, she then focused her attention on the bigger crowd that was currently laughing loud in her face. From were I laid, she didn't look embarrassed, or even like she regretted her words. No, she looked even more serious and I suddenly feared for the life of my members.

"Shut up," Samantha growled (I think I actually saw some teeth too - what?) and the laughing slowly died down. When everyone calmed down, Samantha finally stepped of me and placed herself in front of Roy, facing the mob of angry people with her hands on her hips and chin turned up in a defiant manner.

"You will do as I say."

Some turned to me in question and I refrained from shrugging my shoulders. I was still catching my breath from the little choking match, and sat up warily, glancing at Samantha who's gaze hadn't moved from the crowd.

"What do you want?" I practically growled and stood up, trying my best to be intimidating. Samantha then smiled brightly at me and her whole demeanor changed.

"I knew you couldn't refuse an ultimatum like that! Now-" she clapped her hands, "-all we need to do is put on some onesies and lure out the unicorns."

Immediately I shook my head and held up my arms as if protecting me from the madness that was Samantha. "Nope," I said with an unyielding voice, determined. No way I, or anyone else for that matter, was doing that. "Never."

Samantha glared...

"I can't believe I agreed to this," I grumbled and scrathed my arm. The unicorn onesie wasn't just warm, uncomfortable and small. No, on top of that I was pretty sure the last owner of it had scabies. I didn't even know where she had acquired them, seeing as I was certain I had never seen them before.

"Isn't this great?" Samantha - the devil incarnate - exclaimed happily as she practically danced around the room, shining brightly at everyone clad in her choice of wear. The rest of the gang all looked as uncomfortable as me, but no one said anything, though some glared and refused to look at anyone. 

She patted a rather angry person on the head before coming to stand before us all, looking unbelievably proud in her own pink colored unicorn onesie. 

"For too long, unicorns have been in hiding. But we have a chance to turn it all around! We can- we will save them. And when that is done, it will be in my - I mean our - power to rule the unicorn world just." She looked around at all the confused faces, an expression of determination plastered across her own. "Now, who is with me!" She raised her fist to the air in a resolute manner. 

It was quiet...

"Yeah!" Everyone turned towards the voice, watching Roy's face morphing into the color of deep red. Slowly, he lowered his fist and stared down at the ground, embarrassment practically seeping from his form. All, except Samantha who beamed at him, glared at the boy who seemed to be the object of hatred for the day being. No one said anything. 

Then, suddenly someone screamed, a shrill voice that traveled through the room and echoed in everyones ears. "Sanna!"

Everyone turned towards where the commotion was taking place and I froze as I witnessed my friend Maria bent over the shaking body of Sanna - a newly recruited - girl. It was like she was having some kind of seizure and her body convulsed in spasms.

"Sanna!" Maria screamed again and shook Sanna, like trying to break the other girl out of her seizure with force. Froth had begun to form in the corner of her mouth and the image before me was shilling as her eyes rolled up in her head and her body continued to tremble.

To focused on the situation going on before me, I almost missed the person sneaking into the room through the door. He looked very suspicious as he with a hunched back and black clothes practically tiptoed along the wall. 

No one else seemed to have noticed him and I was just about to yell out a warning when something stabbed me in the neck. My hand immediately flew to the pricked skin and I gasped as I felt my body shutting down. 

I tried to fight the poison within my body, but felt myself loosing, my legs not holding my weight anymore and I fell to the floor, unable to move.  

I heard screams, then my vision went black and I lost consciousness, my last thought being "F**k."

~~~

Hello, beautiful people! What a day, huh? Guess what I spent my day doing? Stop guessing; I wandered for 2,5 miles. MILES. That equals six hours of walking, walking, the occasional toilet stop, lunch break, and then, surprise! - more walking. We're training to climb on top of a mountain, Sweden's highest to be precise. (Btw, I'm from Sweden, where 2,5 miles (SWE) equals 15,5 miles (USA))

And now that, that was not me complaining. No, not at all - I was simply explaining what a great experience I had sweating my back of, at the same time being cold, always having to pee because of my unusual small bladder, and having my back, as well as my knees and feet hurting because, well, it wouldn't be fun if not, right?

Yeah so, there you go; another chapter :)

— Love, your favorite author

Gif: Sam (Cara) with a banana

Video: Multifandom // Everything Black - lightningxdisaster. This edit is amazing. Like, wow.