1: Tonight is the night!

I got inspired to write this 90s book of Devante Swing and Aaliyah book from this book I was reading called "Compelled" written by: @trcpunzels Devante Sexy I mean Swing as a Vampire and Aaliyah as the human. So Yeah Enjoy

Aaliyah Rose

May 20th 1990

8:43 p.m on a Saturday night at Jasmine's Restaurant.

🌙

So I was at Jasmine's Restaurant and I was waiting for my Blind Date. I was kind of scared that he wouldn't show up. He told me that he will meet me up here at 8:45 p.m on the dot. Why 8:45? I really don't know but I just hope he shows up. My hands were sweating and my heart was racing because I don't do blind dates. The last one was a hot ass mess and I told myself to never do it again. But here I am again on a blind date.

"Excuse me, are you Aaliyah Rose?" I heard this deep sexy voice that sounds familiar so I turned around and lord he was beautiful. I smiled and he sends me a nice smile back. " Yes, you must be Devante Swing? Nice to meet you." I smiled. He licks his lips and smirk. "It's nice to finally meet you, Aaliyah Rose." Devante grabs my hand and kisses it. I blushed and he joins me to the table.

I couldn't stop looking at him, he was just breathtaking in my eyes.

Devante smirk once again and ask me a question. "You like what you see?" Devante ask me. I blushed "Yes, you like what you see?" I ask him. "Yes, I really do. You are like an Angel from Above." Devante smooth talked. I blushed again. "Thanks, that was so sweet of you." I smiled and I sip on my wine.

We were having a great time with each other, I really didn't want it to end. So, he paid for the amazing food and wine and left a nice tip on the table for our waiter. He grabs my hand and we were walking towards the door.

"I know, I keep on saying this but you look amazing tonight Rose," Devante told me. "Thank you look amazing also." I giggled. He smiled and licked his lips once more. "You want to go to the park?" Devante ask me. "Yeah, I guess we can. I hope you ain't trying to kill me." I joked. "No. Never that." Devante said. So we walked to his car and he had a McLaren F1 and it was a silver car and it was so beautiful. And I freaked out how the car doors open. It looks like a butterfly that is about to fly away. So beautiful. (A/n: If you don't know what it just looks it up, shit I didn't know what it was I was looking for a 90s car and its beautiful Lol)

"Wow, your car is amazing Devante." I smiled. "Thanks, Aaliyah." Devante help me into the car and he made sure I was buckled up and he got into the driver's seat and put his seatbelt on. You know it always safety first. So we were going to the park that was a few blocks down. He cut on the Radio and Poison by BBD was playing so I was just singing along with it, while Devante would look at me here and there. I swear I love the way he stares at me. I know what I'm about to say is crazy but it looks like he looking into my soul. His eyes had me hypnotized every time he looks at me like he had me under a spell or something.

Finally, we were at the park so he parked his car and help me out the car and made sure he locked his door before we were walking into the park. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and it was a nice feeling.

"I really had a great time with you Devante." I smiled. "Me too, in a very long time." Devante mention. I just nodded my head and we continued to walk around the park and just talk about anything that was on our minds at the moment. I never had a connection with someone like this and its kind of scary.

"The stars look so pretty tonight." I smiled. "I know right, I always get lost in the stars just staring at them all night," Devante told me. "Me too, just have a lot of stuff on your mind huh?" I ask him. "You have no idea," Devante said and both share a laugh. "Trust me, I understand. I'm the same way." I told him. So we were finally sitting down and it was kind of cold.

"You cold?" Devante ask me. "Yeah, just little bit," I told him. He took off his jacket and put it around me and I smiled. "Thank you, you so kind." I smiled once more. I lay my head on his shoulder and he grabs my hand and kisses it. "What's on your mind?" Devante ask me. Like he can read my mind of something.

"I know its crazy, but I feel like I can trust you. I know its early but that is how I'm feeling. " I told him. "I feel the same thing," Devante told me. "So what's on your mind?" I ask him. He sighs deeply and I didn't know what was going to happen. "I really had a great time with you tonight. But what I'm going to tell you I don't know if you will look at me in the same way." Devante started off.

"Well, you don't know that. You can tell me anything. I'm not quick to judge." I told him. I grab his hand. "I can show you better than I can tell you," Devante told me. "Well show me then," I told him and I really didn't know what he was going to do. Devante got up and turned around. "Count to three and I will turn around," Devante explain. "Okay, but I feel like its going to give me Michael Jackson's Thriller vibes," I told him and he chuckled. Shit, I don't know why he was laughing I was dead ass serious.

"1...2...3," I said. Devante turns around and his eyes had turned green and I notice fangs. "This is the real me," Devante said. "Don't tell me you are a real vampire?" I ask him. He nodded his head. "Yes, I am." Devante mention. "This can't be true. This is not real." I really couldn't breathe I thought I was going to die right now. I was backing away from him. "Aaliyah you just told me that you weren't so quick to judge," Devante said and he wasn't lying I did say that. But I couldn't take all of this. "I had a great time with you, and I'm not going to scream or tell anyone. But I need time to think this thru. Okay?" I told him he sighs deeply. "Yeah, that's fine." Devante sounded unsure. "You need me to take you home?" Devante added. "Nah, I will just walk home...Good night." I told him.

Wow, my Blind date is a damn Vampire!