12: Remember what I said my love.

Aaliyah Rose

December 14th, 1990

Devante Crib 7:28 p.m.

🌙

I stay over Devante's crib because I didn't want to go back home. Terrence was officially living there. I told him that he can stay over their and pay rent. I still don't know why Terrence is really home. He wont tell me and I know something is going on. I'm not stupid and I'm not a little kid anymore. I will understand.

"What you over there thinking about?" Devante walked over towards me and sit down next to me. "Nothing." I lied. Devante kissed his teeth. "Babe, stop lying. You know I can read your mind." Devante said and I started to laugh. "I wish you would stop." I chuckled. "But for real what's wrong?" Devante ask me again.

"I just wish everything was back to normal. Without spike in our lives." I told him. "I know, and I regret taking you over there that night. I'm sorry about that." Devante told me. "Babe, its not your fault." I told him. I kiss his hand. He just nodded his head.

I just love how Devante is so caring and so sweet to me.

So we was just watching T.V. and I just had all of this shit in my head and I thought I was going to blow up.

"How did you ever meet spike?" I randomly ask him. He sighs deeply. "He found me one night. He was kind of a father too me. I don't know what happen but he was a good man. He help people and did everything is his power to make sure everything was okay." Devante told me.

"What happen? He a totally different person." I ask him. "This lady he was dating made him that way. I don't know what she did to him. But after that the only thing he see is black. He is evil." Devante said.

"Was she a witch or something?" I ask him. "When I think about it, I really don't know. Maybe." Devante said. After that I left it like that. I didn't want to keep on talking about it.

I knew this must be Akasha work. But I was going to see what she wanted. She going to show me something. We was walking into this beautiful place. It was unknown to the world. Like it was in a protected shield.

I notice everyone are vampires I see different kind of race. I'm not going to lie they look pretty happy.

"Does this still exist?" I ask her.

She nodded her head. "Its beautiful ain't it? Its at this beautiful place that is now called Punta Cana." Akasha explain

"You see this ? This could be all yours. You can rule this ." Akasha said.

"How? if its under a protected shield?" I ask her. She started to smile.

"And I know you can only be a vampire to even get in. And I'm not a vampire." I added.

"You a smart girl, you will have to marry a powerful man for him to break the shield." Akasha said.

"With what... witchcraft?" I ask her, she nodded her head and smile.

"If you follow everything you will be fine and I can finally come back." Akasha said.

"But you still didn't answer my question. I'm not a vampire, so how I can easier walk thru that shield?" I ask her.

She started to smirk. "You have vampire in your blood sweetie." Akasha said

My heart drop .. and then she said when she comes back I was confused.

"If you come back... what is going to happen to me?" I ask her and I was worried.

"Trust me , you will be fine. You wont feel a thing." Akasha touch my face.

"And if I don't follow?" I ask her.

I just notice she was fading away. "Remember what I said my love." Akasha said before she turn into dust.

I woke up in sweat. And I got up and ran into the bathroom and threw up. I couldn't take all of this shit. Its so much to handle. I notice I was on the floor crying and Devante walk into the bathroom and notice I was on the floor.

"You okay? I heard you throwing up." Devante ask me. I flush the toilet. "I cant take this Donald." I wipe my tears. "You seen her again?" Devante ask me. I nodded my head, he help me up and I was brushing my teeth.

I told him what I saw in my dream .

"So do you think Spike is the solution?" Devante ask me. "Maybe, he might be a half warlock." I told him. "I might need a talk with him." Devante told me. "Please don't." I beg him. "Okay, I promise." Devante told me. I just gave him a hug. I don't know what I would do if my dream came ture about Spike killing him. Devante is my everything.

We walk back to the room and lay In the bed and I notice it was only 12:30 A.M

"Are you going back to sleep?" Devante ask me. "I don't know if I can." I told him. He pulled me close he wrap his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. "I'm here baby, just go back to sleep." Devante said. I can tell he was sleepy also. "Okay, I love you ." I told him. "I love you too." Devante kiss my head and I was finally falling asleep.