28: Come Back To Me.

Writer's Point of View

Terrence had his lighter and lit Aksaha ass on fire. He notice that Devante was crying and pulling Aaliyah body close to his embrace. He ran over there. And he notice that she wasn't moving he started to cry also.

"She will wake up soon." Devante told him. He look so confused. "What the fuck do you mean?" Terrence ask Devante. "She drunk my blood, and I told her if anything like this happen she will have to drink my blood before so it can me in her system. " Devante explain. "So she was fine doing this to herself?' Terrence was beyond mad. "Yes. Let her live her life." Devante said after that he wipe his tears from his face.

Devante had gotten up and he carry her body and everyone was going to meet them back to the basement in the house. Devante had put her lifeless body on the table. He had clean her up to the best of abilities. He then grab one of Aaliyah's favorite outfits and he put it on her.

Only thing they can do is wait until she wakes up.

Devante Swing

I never left her side. I was waiting for her to wake up. I don't know why its taking too long. But it does take time. I just hope we made it in time. She made it in time. Because I don't know what I would do.

It was day two and I was just waiting.

"Come back to me." I kiss her lips. Her lips were ice cold.

After that I had to go upstairs to check up on Aurora. She was just a happy baby. She will cry for her momma and I didn't know if it was okay for her to see her momma body lifeless on that table. So I went against it.

"How are you holding up?" Dexter ask me. "I will be fine. I know she will wake up. I just need to wait." I told him. "I know what you thinking." I added. "She is going to make it. I just need everyone to believe me." I told him. "I believe you pops." Dexter said.

-

I look into Aurora eyes and I saw Aaliyah alive and well. That made my heart warm up. So I was going down stairs again and I had aurora by myself. I walked downstairs and I notice that Aaliyah body was gone from the table. My heart had drop.

"Devante?" Aaliyah voice. So I turn around and see her beautiful face.

"Aaliyah." I said and I walk towards her. She pulled me into her embrace and she kiss RoRo face and then look up at me and kiss my lips. I just miss this. "We miss you." I told her. "I miss you guys too." Aaliyah said. "I told you I will be back." Aaliyah said and she smile.