29: Remember The Time?

May 20th, 1991

Aaliyah Rose

I didn't want to leave my baby. But Devante wanted us to go out tonight. So Dexter was going to babysit his sister. He will do anything for her and I love that so much. Reminds me of Terrence. He was and is still overprotected of me. I know he really cant help it.

"So where are we going?" I ask him. He look at me and smile. "Jasmine's." Devante said. "Awwh our first date." I kiss his cheek. "Yeah, I thought it would be nice to go back." Devante said. "Yeah, that is so perfect." I told him. "You doing okay?" Devante ask me. I just turn into a Vampire and it was hard not to kill anyone. But I'm getting there. "Yeah, just one little step at a time." I told him. He gave me a warm smile and we drove off to jasmine's.

"The name?" The host ask us. "Swing." Devante said. "Okay Mr. And Mrs. Swing right this way." He said. So we follow the guy upstairs to a private room. "Oh my gosh babe. You did all of this?" I had tears. "Yeah, you mean the world too me." Devante grab my hand and kiss it. "Awh thanks, I love this so much." I kiss his lips. "What would you like to drink?" The waiter ask us. "Red Wine for me. De?" I ask him . "Same." Devante said. "Okay, I will be right back with your wine." The waiter told us.

We had order our food and I notice that stars are out and I can get lost in them. "Damn, I haven't look up at the stars in a whole year." I told him. He laugh. "Same here. We had so much drama. We could of been on the young and the restless." Devante joked. "Shit, you aint lying." I told him. "I really did need this." I told him. "Thank you." I added. He got up and lean towards me and kiss my lips nice and slow and I was in the mood. "No problem." Devante look right at me.

So Devante had paid the food and gave the waiter a great tip.

"You want to go to the park?" Devante ask me and I smirk. "Sure, I hope you aint trying to kill me or anything?" I ask him. "No, never that." Devante pulled me into his embrace and peck my lips again. I just love being in his arms. I guess he was reading my mind and he smile. "Me too." Devante said. "I wish you would stop reading my mind." I giggled. "Shit, I wish I can read your mind." I added. So we walk to his car and we was going to the park and it was alittle chilli.

"You cold babe?" Devante ask me. "Yeah, just alittle bit." I told him. He took off his jacket and wrap it around me. I blush. "Thanks babe." I smile. "No problem, anything for you." Devante wrap his arm around me.

"I had a great time with you tonight." I told him. "Thanks, me too." Devante said. "But I miss RoRo." Devante added. "Me too. I miss her too." I cooed. "You want to go back home?" I ask him. "Yeah, but she probably sleep by now. So what else you want to do?" Devante ask me. "Anything you want to do." I told him. He smirk at me and he pick me up and I wrap my legs around him and I pulled him into my embrace and we was kissing roughly and I was liking this shit. We wasn't going to go far because I just had RoRo but it was nice to play around just a little bit.

-

"I know you thinking about something." Devante kiss my shoulder. "When I was gone, I had a vision." I started off. "What was it about?" Devante ask me. "I had a vision that I set that Island free. They deserve a good life. If that means that they want to leave so be it." I explain to him. "So how can you do it?" Devante look at me. "I don't know, but I when I get there I will figure something out. Its only right if I set them free. I can get over this rough patch." I told him. "Well that is understandable." Devante kiss my cheek.

So we was just sitting down in the park just watching the stars. And just talk about whatever was on our mind. I just miss this. It was just me and him. But everything change for the better and I'm happy about it. I love my life.