3: Daddy's Home

Donald "Devante Swing"  DeGrate

Donald "Devante Swing" DeGrate

I pick up Aaliyah and gave her a nice warm hug. I missed her and RoRo so much on this trip, its crazy. "I miss you baby." I kiss her lips and she smile and kiss me again. "I miss you too, Aurora is in her room sleep." Aaliyah mention.

Aaliyah said hey to everyone and gave them a hug and they all went there own way.

"So where is Dexter at?" I ask Aaliyah.

"I really not sure.. He might be downstairs." Aaliyah explain.

"Okay, I will see what he is up too and I will see you upstairs." I smirk.

Aaliyah smirk also and walk upstairs to our bedroom.

-

"Hey son, what you doing down here?" I ask him while I was walking downstairs.

"I mean, you kind of forgot my momma is still down here.. When are you going to let her go? Spike is already dead and gone. Why still keep her chained up?" Dexter ask me.

"Honestly, I still don't trust her." I told him.

"Come on now. This is still my mom for crying out loud. My mom aint going to do anything. She needs to be set free man. Let her go." Dexter told me.

"Boy, I don't give a fuck how old you are but you are not about to TELL ME what to do. Like you my damn daddy. Boy get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. If I still don't trust her then she is not getting out of them chains. Simple as that!" I said and I turn my tail and walked out of the basement, Dexter got me fucked up if he thinks that I'm going to let her go.