22: Stay.

April 30th, 1991

Saturday Morning around 11:40

Mr. Dalvin

I call Kim and I told her that I was going to take her someone nice and quiet just us too. I never show anyone this special spot. This was the only place I can think and relax and I trust Kim enough to show her.

"Hey babe." Kim gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Hey brown sugar, you look good." I lick my lips. "Thanks you too dally." Kim smile and I blush. She the only person that can call me that. "So where are we going?" Kim ask me. "To this spot, I found way back. I go there when I need time to think and relax. Get shit out of my chest." I explain to her. Kim nodded her head. "I feel that." Kim said.

"Wow this is a cool spot." Kim said. "I know right, its breath-taking" I told her. "Whats wrong?" Kim ask me. "I love you Kim, like I really love you. I haven't felt this way before." I told her and she smile. "I love you too baby." Kim smiled. "And I want to be honest with you. And I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, but you deserve the truth." I told her. "Okay. Dalvin, you can trust me." Kim grab my hand.

I look at her and smile. I kind of felt a little better. "This is really hard. I don't know how to say this.. but I am a vampire." I told her. She look at me and nodded her head. "A Vampire huh?" Kim ask me. "Yeah." I said and I was nervous because I didn't know what she was going to say next. "First of all, you need to show me. And two I think its sexy ass fuck. I knew something was different about you." Kim pulled me into her embrace. I lick my lips and my hands were on her waist.

"I know you have a lot of questions and I will answer them all, but I just want to know if you are going to stay or not?" I ask her. "I mean, I understand if you don't want me anymore but that would hurt me. being a black vampire that been alive for some time cant really find love out here in these streets." I added and she giggled. "Yes, I will stay fool. I love you so much. We both get each other." Kim told me.

That made me smile and my heart felt great.

Back to Reality

"This is really hard. I don't know how to say this.. but I am a vampire." I told her. "Babe, why you acting silly for, turn around." Kim said I was turn around so she wont see me. It went so damn fast and I didn't notice I had change into my vampire stage and Kim had back up and I can tell she was scared. I try to grab her hand and she push me away started crying.

"Kim, please say something." I said and I was this close of crying. This was cutting me deep. "I knew something was off about you, but I know you are a amazing man. You make me feel like the only girl in the world. And I love that about you. Dalvin I have a lot of questions to ask you and yes I'm scared and Its hard for me to say that but this is crazy." Kim had wipe her tears.

I look down and I had a lump In my throat and I was about to break down right in front of her. She knows that I really don't cry. "Look at me Dally." Kim lift my chin and I look into her eyes. "I love you...but this is a lot for me. I need time to adjust this whole thing. And I want to stay with you so we can work all of this out." Kim told me and she touch my face and my tears had fallen.

She wipe my tears. "Thank you, this really means a lot to me." I told her. "No problem, and I love you. I cant stay away from you for too long and I feel some type of way. Come here you sexy vampire." Kim giggled and I smiled and pulled her into my embrace and we share a nice kiss. And this was nice.

"So that means that Devante is a vampire also?" Kim pulled away from our kiss. "Yes, he is. JoJo and K-Ci too." I told her. "Damn, this is some crazy ass shit. " Kim said and I chuckled. She knows when to make me laugh in a awkward moment. "Does Aaliyah know? I hope she knows because that would be fuck up if she doesn't dally." Kim said. "Uhh yeah, she knows." I told her.

Kim was about to say something else but I guess she went against it. But I kind of figure what she was going to say. But I'm glad she didn't say it, because even through Aaliyah is her friend. Its not her place to tell kim. Because she is not in this relationship you feel me?