2: Give me a Chance.

Devante Swing

June 20th 1990

4:30 A.M

🌙

Its been a month since my blind date with Aaliyah and I couldn't get her outta my damn mind, she was that amazing. I know it was early in the game to tell her. But I'm not the type of person to lie about shit like that. I'm not going to lie I had followed her everywhere but she would never know. I just had to make sure that she was okay and wasn't seeing anyone. I want to make her mine.

I just like to stare at her when she asleep. She is just at peace and it was an amazing sight. I try not to leave a lot of voicemail on her machine but this is like my three messages. And hopefully, she will call me back and give me a chance.

"Hey, this is Aaliyah sorry I can't get to the phone right now but please leave your name and number after the beep...BEEP. (giggles)" End of Voice mail.

"Hey...this is me Devante again. I'm sorry If I scared you the night we have seen each other but we can talk about it? Just give me another chance to show you the real me. Okay, lata." I ended the call. So I went downstairs to the basement to see if I had any more blood store in my cold fridge and I had about 6 bags left, I had to make a note to get some more.

I hate being a vampire. I was only 21 at the time when it happens. I didn't think It will be this way. I wanted to get married and have a lot of kids and grow old with my wife. But that all change after that night and I would never forget that night.

December 10th, 1805 New Orleans, Louisiana

"Donald, can you please clean this mess up!" Harry yelled. "Yes, master." I hurried up and got a washcloth and got on the floor and clean the mess off the floor. "It is all done master," I said. "Okay, Donald goes outside and get the dried clothes," Harry said. "Yes, master," I said walking outside. I knew for sure that his eldest daughter name Elizabeth liked me and she was really beautiful. We will fool around a little bit but her father would kill me if I ever tried to get with her.

"Hi, Donald." Elizabeth walked over towards me and smiled. "Oh hi, Miss. Elizabeth." I continued to fold the clothes into the basket. I knew for sure that Elizabeth was up to something and I didn't want to be any parts of it because of her father, but I know deep inside I want to be a part of what is about to happen with me and Liz. Elizabeth played it off and grab my hand and told me " Tonight is the night I'm going to change your life. After my dads leave tonight and my little brothers are sleep. Come to my room okay." Elizabeth told me. I just nodded my head and I didn't even know what she was going to do but I just went along with that.

"Donald you better be on your best behavior. " Harry said. "I will, master," I told him. "Liz can you please keep a good eye on your little brothers," Harry told me and he gave her a hug. "I will father," Liz said.

-

Liz was on top of me topless and she will moan. "Not so loud," I told her. "So you said that you were going to change my life. So show me what you got." I gave her a hard stroke. She was matching the rhythm of the way I was stroking and she grabs my neck a little bit and I notice her eyes had changed color and seen her teeth turn into sharp teeth.

Bloodsuckers are real?

"What are you?" I ask her. "I'm a bloodsucker." Liz told me "What are you going to do to me?" I ask her. "I'm going to change you into a bloodsucker just like me. So we can be together forever. " Elizabeth said. After that, I blacked out.

Back to Present

I heard my phone ring so I answer my phone.

"Devante... why you calling so late?" Aaliyah yawn. I was so happy to hear her voice. "I'm sorry, I forgot what time it was. You had been on my mind lately and I was wondering if you will give me another chance? I will tell you everything that you want to know." I told her. Sighs. "If I say yes, will you let me go to sleep?" Aaliyah ask me and I started to laugh. "Yes, I will let you go to sleep," I told her. "Okay, when are you trying to meet?" Aaliyah, ask me. "I don't know, I would say now. But you want to go to sleep." I joked. "Yes, thank you. Tomorrow will be fine Devante okay." Aaliyah said. "Okay, sleep tight. Sweet dreams baby." I said before ended the call.

Sometimes I do think of Elizabeth if she really meant what she had said to me that night. Be together forever.