3 : Ask Me anything!

I'm so glad everyone likes it. Make sure you share this new book 🗣♥️

Aaliyah Rose

June 21st, 1990

At Devante's House

🌙

"Wow, your house is so beautiful," I said while Devante was helping me out of his car. He licks his lips and smiles." Thanks, Rose." Devante closes the car door. So I grab his arm and we were walking towards his huge house. Why does he need a big house when it is only him living in it?

He Shows me around his amazing home and It looks nice and cozy.. and safe.

"So what do you want to know?" Devante ask me. "Okay, I have a lot of questions." I started off. "Hmm, how did you become a vampire?" I ask him. He sighs deeply and looks down at his hands before looking up at me. "It wasn't my choice. I didn't want this lifestyle." Devante told me and I can feel his pain. "I was a house slave so I had to cook, clean and watch over children. Shit, I use to hate that shit. But his eldest daughter liked me." Devante said.

"Did you like her back?" I ask her. "Yeah, she was pretty. We would fool around a few times." Devante said and I just started to laugh. "But she was the one that changes me. She wanted us to be together forever. I didn't know "Bloodsucker aka Vampire" were real until I saw it in my eyes. I didn't have no choice." Devante said once more. "So who change her?" I ask him. "I really don't know. I just remember running off scared for my life. I was a black vampire." Devante told me.

I can tell that he didn't want to talk about it anymore. "Okay, so do you drink human blood?" I ask him. "I use too, but I drink deer blood. Human blood makes me stronger. But I don't want to be that monster that I use to be." Devante told me. I just nodded my head. "Can you read minds?" I ask him. "Yes, I read your mind a lot." Devante smirk. "You compel people before?" I ask him. "Oh yeah, so they won't know that I'm a vampire. All the time." Devante said.

"Did you compel me?" I ask him. "No," Devante told me and I really do believe him. Devante smirk "Thanks for believing in me." Devante said. I giggled. "Stop reading my mind," I told him. "But I do believe you. Why not?" I ask him. "Because I knew that I didn't have too." Devante looks into my eyes and loves this feeling. "Any more questions?" Devante ask me. "No, that was all for right now. But I'm glad I gave you another chance because I was thinking about you." I told him.

"You was thinking about me?" Devante smirk. "Yes, and I know you were thinking about me too," I told him. "I'm not going to lie I have. I will follow you everywhere and watch you sleep." Devante told me. "I knew someone was watching me." I was shaking my head. "Sorry if that was too creep but you been on ya boy mind, you drive me crazy. Something about you makes me like you even more." Devante pulled me into is embrace.

I had a shortness of breathing because I knew he was going to kiss me, and I was waiting. Devante pecks my lips and then he deepens the kiss and travels down to my neck and it felt so damn good too me. "I bet your blood taste good," Devante told me and his fangs were out but he wasn't doing anything to hurt me.

"I'm sorry, I was just excited." Devante apologize. "It's okay, I will let you taste my blood soon. Okay?" I told him. "Okay, I will remember that." Devante smirk. So we just talking about whatever was on our minds. And that is when my beeper was going off and it was my brother Terrence. "Can I use your phone I gotta call my brother back," I told him. He licks his lips once more. "Yeah, that's fine," Devante told me.

So I was going to his kitchen to get his phone and call my brother back. "Hey T what are you doing?" I smiled, I missed my brother. "Nothing, just calling to see if you doing okay?" Terrence ask me. I smiled. "I'm doing okay thanks for asking." I smiled. "Well, I will be in the city for a few days so I will link up with you okay," Terrence told me. "Yay, I can't wait to see you, bro." I cooed. He laughs. "Me too, I can't wait to see you too LiLi," Terrence called me his nickname for me. "Okay, I will get off this phone and I will see you soon, Love you," I told him. "I love you too LiLi, lata," Terrence told me before ending the call.

I put his phone back and I notice Devante standing there drinking him some water. "How was the talk with your brother?" Devante ask me "It went well, he will be in town and I can't wait to see him." I smiled. "You and your brother pretty close?" Devante ask me. "Yeah, he pretty much raised me. My mom was really sick and she passed away and he was there to take care of me." I told him.

"I'm sorry about that, where is your dad at?" Devante ask me. " He died right before I was born, so I really didn't get to know him as Terrence did," I told him and I had a lump in my throat and my eyes were burning and I knew I was going to cry.

"Sorry, that I'm emotional. I really don't cry." I quickly wipe my tears away from my eyes. Devante wipes the tears off me and he was just staring into my eyes. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm here for you." Devante told me. "Thanks, De that was really sweet. I really needed that." I grab his hand. "No problem, anything for you." Devante pecks my lips again and I don't know why but every time his lips touch mine, I swear to you I go crazy.