1: My Heart Belongs To U

Donald DeGrate

Donald DeGrate

"This song have to be perfect. We only have until tomorrow." I told them.

I was writing this song for Aaliyah and I wanted it to be perfect.

"Nigga, no one didn't tell you to do this last minute shit." Kci rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. You just jealous he is getting marry. I think its dope he wanted to write her a song. Shit I been waiting for this nigga to do this music thing." JoJo said.

He was re-reading his verse and Dalvin was just being him. He was just chilling.

"Thanks JoJo. Okay now from the top." I told them.

Everyone clear their throats.

"

This is DeVante

Whatever you want, whatever you need

You know I got it

And I'mma give it to you

Jodeci

(Whenever you want it, want it)

Anything you want from me {Yeah...yeah...} (I've got it)

Any time you want it I'll give it to you

Jo Jo, check this out

2-3-4

You can have my love

You're the girl of my life

Am I all you're dreamin' of

Yes, you're my desire

I wanna give you so much

For the things that you give to me

Just take my love, baby

Because you are so dear to me

Whatever you want (Ba-ba-ba-ba)

Whatever you need (Woo, yeah)

My heart belongs to you (Whatever you want, baby)

Whatever you need (Woo...)

There's nothing I won't do (And I say whatever you want, baby)

"

....

"Damn this song is tight. LiLi is going to love it bro." Dalvin told me. I had a smile on my face. "Thanks man, I wanted to do something extra for my baby." I smile. "So how is she holding up?" JoJo ask me. "She doing okay, just different to her ya know. " I told him.

"You nervous? Tomorrow you are going to be a marry man." Kci ask me. "Nah, not really. I know me and Aaliyah are going to be fine. We are going to be good. Yeah sometimes we are going to have our ups and downs but the end of the day we still love each other no matter what." I said.