9: Please don't go.

Devante Swing

Next Day October 25th, 1990

Saturday 9:30 A.M back to Aaliyah crib

🌙

After last night, liyah have been real quiet. I had stop reading her mind and I trust her that everything is okay but I really dont know. So I help her get out of the car.

"Good morning bro, I got you some break-" Aaliyah stop and she ran to her brother.

"Oh my gosh, who did this to him?" Aaliyah added.

He was biten bad, and thankfully he was still breathing. So he had to drink my blood for everything to be back to normal. so I biten my wrist and blood was dripping and Liyah open his mouth slighty for Terrence to drink some of my blood. After a few mintues he was breathing all hard.

"What the hell just happen?" Terrence ask me. I had to compel her brother so he doesnt remember a thing. "You was in a really bad fight with someone, they had came and follow you to your sister crib." I told him. He had listen to what I had said and then I told him to clean himself up and throw away his shirt.

"I bet spike did this." Aaliyah was shaking her head crying. "Aye, everything is going to be okay." I told her. "No its not, my brother could of died. And you want to say everything is going to be okay." Aaliyah walked into her room. I follow her into her room and she was reading the note that was left with a big large box.

"This is for you, my queen." She read out loud. She pass me the note and it was for sure from Spike. If I see him, I will kill him myself. She open the box and it was the rest of the fit from the picture. She already show me the necklace and the headpiece.

She close it back up and put it in the closet.

"I cant take all of this." Aaliyah said out loud. "I know baby, and I'm sorry." I told her. "Is all of this shit meant to be?" Aaliyah ask me. I was confused. "What are you trying to say?" I ask her. "If I never met you that night, would all of this shit be happening?" Aaliyah ask me. I sighs deeply. "I-I dont know." I told her and I really didnt know.

"So you regret meeting me?" I ask her. "No, thats is not what im saying." Aaliyah told. "You know what, just forget what I just said." Aaliyah said. "I think im going to go." I told her. "Please dont go." Aaliyah grab my hand. I wanted to leave just to coo down. But she did needed me. "Okay, I will stay." I told her.

I called Dalvin letting him know what just happen over here at Liyah's crib and he told me that he will be getting some ppl to keep a watch on everything. Because spike will do anything to get under aaliyah skin. By hurting the people she loves.

Aaliyah Rose

I had close my eyes for just a mintue and I keep on seeing Akasha in my head, like she trying to talk too me.

"Aaliyah, its time." Akasha said.

I open my eyes and I was breathing so damn hard. De had ran back to the room to see whats wrong.

"Whats wrong?" De ask me. "I have been seeing Akasha lately." I told him. "Why you didnt tell me?" De ask me and I can tell he was upset. "Because I didnt want you to worry." I told him. "She told me that its time." I told him. "Its time for what?" De ask me. "I dont know." I was scared.

Devante pulled me into a hug. He kiss my head. "I got you baby, ain't no one going to hurt you." Devante told me. I didnt even say anything. I just cried on his chest. and he will just rub my back for support.

Thank God, I didnt have to go to work today. But I think I couldnt even focus. I was glad that De didnt leave me to go back to this place. I would of been heartbroken if he did. I didnt want to make him mad, but thats how im feeling. If I never met him would all of this shit ever happen?