16: You Are Pregnant

Devante Swing

January 27th, 1991

same day still in bathroom

🌙

"Aaliyah you are pregnant." I told her. She pulled me into a hug and cried onto my shoulder. I couldnt tell if she was sad or happy that she was pregnant. "Are you going to be okay?" I ask her. "Yeah, im going to be fine. Just overwhlem thats all." Aaliyah told me. "But I am happy, I always wonder what our baby would look like." Aaliyah smiled. And I smiled because I would felt some type of way if she didnt want this baby.

"I know a doctor that we can go too. He is really close to the family." I told her. "Okay, can you call and see if we can go tomorrow." Aaliyah told me. "Sure baby." I kiss her head and was walking downstairs and call Denzel . He told me that he was free tomorrow thankfully liyah doesnt have classes tomorrow. So I walk back upstairs and she was in the bed laying down and I can tell something else was on her mind.

"whats wrong babe?" I ask her. "Khalil kiss me today." Aaliyah told me and I was so mad. I wanted to kill the nigga. "Please calm down." Aaliyah notice my eyes were changing colors and my fangs were also coming out. "No, I want to kill the nigga." I told her. "DEVANTE !" Aaliyah yelled and I snap outta it. "I dont know why he kiss me, but I swear I didnt kiss him back. I try to push him off of me." Aaliyah told me. "I already knew, he like you the first day we met at the party. He aint fooling me." I told her. "But im with you, you dont have anything to worry about." I told him.

"I know, now I really dont trust that nigga." I told her. "I know." Aaliyah told me. "But thanks for telling me." I told her. " No problem." Aaliyah told me.

Next Day

"Its okay, just lay down and I will check this out." Denzel told Aaliyah. I know she was nervous and I was nervous also. "Oh you see that." Denzel pointed we both nodded our heads. "This is your baby. Your baby is going to be growing real fast. This is not a regular pregnancy." Denzel told us.

"I'm nervous." Aaliyah said. "I know and everything Is going to be okay." Denzel told me. Aaliyah nodded her head. "Thanks Denzel." Aaliyah smile at him. "So I will keep a close eye on you. If you feel weak you would need to drink blood." Denzel told her. "B-blood?" Aaliyah ask. Denzel chuckled. "Yes blood, call me if you need anything." Denzel said.

We was in the car heading home and Aaliyah was rubbing her stomach. And I started to smile. I cant believe she is having a baby my baby. But I know she got to tell her brother and I don't know what is going to happen. Plus all of this shit that going on. I just don't want her stressing.

"So are you going to call your brother?" I ask her. "Yeah. But can we get something to eat first." Aaliyah told me. "Okay, what you want baby?" I ask her. "I really don't know." Aaliyah said while I laugh. "You want a salad or something and I can cook later?" I ask her. "Yeah, that sounds really good." Aaliyah smile. So I was going thru Wendy's drive thru and order her a salad and a pink lemonade.

"This salad so good." Aaliyah smile. "Thanks babe." Aaliyah added. "No problem, anything for you." I told her. And I would do anything for her. And I was pulling in and we see Terrence.

"Oh hey Terrence, I was about to call you." Aaliyah gave him a hug. "You was on my mind and I wanted to see if you okay?" Terrence hug her back . "Sup De." Terrence dapped my hand. "Nothing much, how you doing?" I ask him. After that I unlock the door and we was all in the living room.

"I'm glad that you are here. Because we got something to tell you." Aaliyah smile. "What is it?" Terrence smile. "We are pregnant." Aaliyah smile. If you would seen his face if looks could kill we would be dead right now. "You got her pregnant." Terrence look at me. "Look, I love your sister. I would never hurt her. " I told him. "So you aint happy for us?" Aaliyah look like she is about to cry. "You are not having a normal baby." Terrence said.

Aaliyah was trying to hold on her tears "LiLi, I'm sorry I didn't me-" He gotten cut off. "Leave me alone Terrence." Aaliyah ran upstairs and slam the door. "Look, I like you Devante. But I don't know if Aaliyah can handle all of this." Terrence told me. "I understand that, but we cant go back now. She is having my baby. Your niece or nephew is still going to be a healthy baby. You the only family she got. You need to be on her side and support her." I told him.

Terrence nodded his head. So he thank me and it was walking upstairs to talk to Aaliyah. Hopefully everything will be okay after this.

Aaliyah Rose

Knock Knock

"Leave me alone Terrence." I cried against my pillow that was cover in black liner. Terrence open the door anyways. "Look Aaliyah, I'm sorry that I made you cry. And I wasn't trying to do that. (sighs) Look I love you so much LiLi and I just want you to be safe. Its just too much going on with Akasha and spike that this is really weighing on me a lot and when you said that you was pregnant, I just couldn't take it. Just overwhelm. But its still my niece or nephew and I'm going protect him or her the best I can." Terrence told me and that touch my heart.

He is the only family I got left in this world.

I pulled him into a hug and just cried onto his shoulder.