27: The End Game

Next Day

May 14th, 1991

Devante Swing

I never let aurora go. I just couldn't. I wasn't going to let them touch my daughter I would die before they lay a finger on her. Aurora was sleeping and I kiss her forehead and continued to rock her to sleep. I then notice Spike and Aksaha walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I ask him. "Relax, we just wanted to see little aurora." Spike said. "You aint about to touch my daughter." I told him. "Relax spike. Its not worth it." Aksaha hold him back. "So what do you guys want from Aaliyah?" I ask them. "You will find out." Akasha said before walking out.

"I know everything." I started off. They both stop. "You do?" Spike smirk. "Do tell." Spike added. "You are going to kill Aaliyah. I have to watch you kill my love of my life. In first of my eyes." I told him. He just smirk some more. "But you know, it can always change." I told him. "You never know...someone might kill you before you can even reach to Aaliyah." I told him.

He chuckled. "Well, we will see." Spike said before slamming the down on purpose and woke up Aurora and she started to cry.

"Shhh, everything is going to be okay. I'm here baby. I love you so much." I told her and I started to sing a little song for her and then she started to fall back to sleep.

Flashback

"If he ever come back, and I know he will. We will need a back up plan. I'm only telling you this because I love you. If we ever have to go in battle with Spike I need you to drink my blood." I started off. "w-where is ya blood at?" Aaliyah ask me. I show her where I put it at and you will see only 1 tube of my blood in a tiny cold fridge.

"You will need to drink my blood the day of the battle. So it will have enough time to be in your system." I told her. "Because if he kills you then you will change into a vampire." I told her. "You understand me? Only if we in battle. I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I grab onto her hand. "I understand Devante. I know I will feel the same way about you." Aaliyah touch my face and she kiss my lips.

"I love you." I told her. She smile and then look into my eyes. "I love you too." Aaliyah said and then gave me a hug.

End of Flashback

"I hope she will keep and remember this promise." I told myself.

"Its all or nothing." I added.

Aaliyah Rose

I woke up super early. I couldn't sleep. I just gave birth to my daughter and she is now gone. I miss her and De. I had gotten up and grab the tube of blood that he told me about. It was like 6 in the morning. He told me it will last the whole day. So I was so scared but I promise him that I will drink it. So I open it and I drink it all up.

-

"So are you guys ready? you guys remember the plan?" I ask them. "Yes." They all said. "I just want to say, that I love and care for you all. You have been good to me and I want to thank yall for being there for me and De." I told them. "no problem, you are like a sister to us" Dalvin gave me a hug. "Thanks." I wipe my tears quickly. "Lets do this." I added.

So Denzel had put them under a spell to make them invisible. You wouldn't know they was right next too you. I just pray this works. My brother was here with me. But he was lowkey. Also moe and Kim. I just don't want them getting hurt. But since Moe and Kim are good at aiming things. They was going to try to kill the bodyguards in front of the door.

Kim and got the one on the left and Moe got the other one on the right. After that I told them both to fall back and go around back with Terrence. I'm telling you, we had watch a lot of vampire movies and we know what to do. I know it seem extra but we can only try.

Dalvin and Kci are behind me. JoJo and Denzel were climbing to a window to get Aurora out of there. Safe and sound. I trust Denzel he will protect my baby.

"So you are alone I see." Spike said. "Yes. Like I promise." I told him. "Where is Devante and Aurora?" I ask him. "Beautiful is safe. But Devante is not." Spike said. "What?" I was confused. He clap his hands and the wall turn around and I see Devante cover in blood. He was tie up. I ran up to him.

"Devante." I cried. He was still breathing. "Aa-Aaliyah. I...I love ... you." Devante said. "I love you too." I told him. After that he passed out. I turn back around and I had hot tears coming down my face. I was beyond pissed off.

"I swear I will kill you." I told him. "I wish you would." Spike said. "I will snap my fingers and Devante will kill you in two seconds." spike said. "I don't care. You are going to pay on what you did. And Akasha also. " I said and I notice that she walked in.

I was going to make up a lie. "Its funny. She is only using you for one thing. You know that right?" I ask him. Spike look at her. "After you do what you have to do. She is going to kill you." I added. "I think its so sad, that she would use you like this. This remind me of the time Devante told me about you and ya girlfriend... that did the same thing" I told him. "She is lying." Aksaha said.

Spike put his hands around my neck. And I couldn't even breathe. "I'm ... get-getting... under... your skin huh?" I manage to say. "Why should I believe you?" Spike ask me. I notice Dalvin was holding Aksaha down and he cover her mouth and that is when I see Moesha with the bow and she was aiming towards this way.

"Believe me its true. You know that we think alike." "Yo..you are just in the way." I said and that is when Moesha released the bow and it went thru his damn head. His grab had loosing up and I was backing up because Spike was still trying to come at me.

Kim , Moesha and Terrence had came out and started shooting at Spike and he had finally fall down onto the ground. He look at me and smile.

"We will meet again." Spike said before he turn into dust.

After that Devante had woken up and he was out from the spell. I notice JoJo , and Denzel. He had aurora in his arms. "Please take her home." I told Denzel.

After that he left and the spell for Dalvin and Kci was gone and Dalvin was still trying to hold her down. But she elbow him and he let go and she use her hand and she lift him up and thrown him across the room.

"Dalvin!" Kim ran over towards him to see if he was okay.

"I never doubted you Aaliyah." Akasha walk towards me. I was trying to cut Devante rope off of him. I notice Devante was looking right at me. "Watch out behind you." Devante said.

I turn around and Akasha had stab me in my stomach.

"AALIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Terrence running towards me.

I hear bullets flying . I was just numb I look at my stomach and I touch where I was stab at. I see Devante running towards me.

"You still have to die." Akasha said. She cut my throat. I was holding onto my throat.

It was going so damn fast.

After that I felt my eye close.

Devante Swing

"You still have to die." Akasha said. She cut Aaliyah throat and Aaliyah was holding onto her throat and the only thing I see was red. No one couldn't stop me. I walk towards akasha and I grab onto her neck and choke her until her last breath.

"SOMEONE BURN HER BODY NOW!" I yelled.

I ran back to Aaliyah and she was crying. "I love you." Aaliyah use her free hand and touch my face. "I will see you soon okay." Aaliyah told me her tears had kept on falling. "Okay. I love you too." I tears falling down my face also so.

I notice she took her last breath and her hand had falling down and her body went numb.