25: All you see is blood.

Aaliyah Rose

I was sleep and I woke up and Devante was just staring right at me. And my heart drop because it scared the fuck outta me.

"Ahhh De, you scared me. What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him. He didn't say anything. I didn't even notice he was on top of me. I notice his eyes were Red and his hands around my damn neck.

"Don- Donald, what are y-you do-doing?" I couldn't even breathe. "What I should of done at first." Devante said. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP." I try to scream loud as I could. I was fighting Devante off of me and that is when someone had open the door and I see Dexter.

"Dad, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Dexter push Devante off of me and I was coughing real hard really to breathe. What the fuck is going on?

I cut on the light and Dexter was still trying to hold Devante back and try to calm him down. "What the hell going on here?" Dalvin ask me. "De choke me." I told him. "What the fuck? I'm going to fuck his ass up." Dalvin said. "No, don't. I think he is under some kind of spell from Spike. After it happen he was acting different." I explain. "We need to chain his ass up." Kci randomly pop up.

"Ahh, what the fuck just happen?" Devante ask. Dexter was still holding him back. "Why are you holding me like this?" Devante was confused. "You choke Aaliyah dad. You almost choke her to death." Dexter mention. Devante look at me confused. "What?" Devante said. "I would never do anything to hurt you." Devante said. "I-I know." I try to hold my cry in. "You under some kind of spell De. You not the same. Your mood change within a day and now you trying to kill me. What the hell are you going to do next?" I let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry Aaliyah." Devante told me. "I know." I said. Devante got up and walk towards me and this is when Dalvin and Kci walked infront of him. "You cant see her until this spell is gone." Dalvin said. "Are you serious?" Devante ask him. "Yes, dead ass." Dalvin got into his face. "So where I'm going?" Devante ask. You can tell he was upset. "Down the basement with ya Ex." Kci said.

"Bruh, I don't want to be down there with her ass." Devante rolled his eyes. "Well you cant stand up here. I want Aaliyah and Aurora to be safe." Kci said and it put a smile on my face. "Okay." Devante gave up. "I love you and Aurora so much okay. Please find a reverse spell. " Devante said. I look at him. "Okay, I will. And we love you too." I walk towards him and hug and kiss him before Dalvin and Kci walk him downstairs to the basement.

"Are you going to be okay?" Dexter ask me. "Yeah, thanks. I thought I was a goner." I told him. "No problem, I will always be there for you and my lil sister." Dexter said and it put a smile on my face and I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. After that he left out of my room and I really couldn't go back to sleep.

Knock Knock

"Come in." I said. I see Kci walk in with a hot cup of tea. "Hey baby girl, you doing okay?" Kci ask me. "Not really, I cant sleep." I told him. "Well I can stay until you fall asleep and Devante told me what kind of tea you like. So I made you some." Kci handed me the cup of tea. I smile. "Thanks, this was so sweet of you. Thank you." I told him. "No problem." Kci had cut on the T.V. "I never see you do anything like this before. I thought you wasn't the type to show love." I joked. He laugh. "Nah, I really a nice caring person. Just a lot of females fuck me over." Kci said.

"I'm sorry about that." I told him. "This tea is good by the way." I added he smile "Thanks, and its okay. I will find someone that would love and respect me as a person. I still have feelings ya know. I get lonely and shit." Kci said. "I feel what you saying." I sip on my tea. "How did you and De meet?" I ask him. He laugh. "Wow it was long ass time ago. I met him here in Nola in this Jazz joint they had back in the day. He was playing on the piano, me and JoJo was looking for a Job and after that we was close ever since. He is like another Brother to me. " Kci said.

"Was you human when you met De? " I ask him. "Nah, I wasn't. Me and JoJo had already change. We was just looking for a job, so we can survive. And plus that was he only place we felt equal and normal. Because everyone was the same thing." Kci said.

"So is that's how he got Swing?" I smirk. "Hell yeah, he was that nigga back in the day. He play everything and had that joint jumping." Kci said and I laugh along with him.

We was just talking and it was nice to see this side of Kci because we never talk like that.

Devante Swing

"Oh, you come to see me?" Elizabeth ask me. "Girl, I aint trying to se ya ass." I rolled my eyes. "Wow who piss in your cereal?" Elizabeth ask me. "If you must know, I think spike put a spell on me. And I almost killed Aaliyah tonight." I told her. "Man, that's crazy. Is she okay?" Elizabeth ask me. "I don't know why you care? You wanted her killed." I pointed out. "True, but I wanted to me nice." Elizabeth said. "Well, stop being nice. You just as evil as him." I told her. She laugh. "You was just like him, he told me how you met him. You was as bad as him." Elizabeth said. "You still have that darkness inside you Donald, just embrace it." Elizabeth told me. "I know it felt nice to take control and go as far as you can go. I know deep down you like it." Elizabeth added.

"IF YOU DONT STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME ELIZ!" I yelled. "See, your eyes are now red. All you see is blood. And its okay." Elizabeth said.