7: She is Kin to Queen Akasha!

Devante Swing

September 23rd, 1990

At my Crib 7:48 p.m

🌙

So Aaliyah was over at my crib and she was doing her college paper and I couldn't really focus. After last month I just wanted to taste her blood again. And I'm trying to calm down.

"You okay?" Aaliyah, ask me. She had to stop writing in her notebook. "Y-yeah, I'm a good baby," I told her. I was lying I wasn't. I just wanted another taste. "Okay." Aaliyah continued to write in her notebook and I got on the bed and I move her hair out of the way and started to kiss her neck and she started to giggle. "Stop babe." Aaliyah blushed. "I need to finish this paper," Aaliyah added.

I wasn't listening to her I continued to kiss her neck. "D-don't stop. " Aaliyah told me and she closes her eyes trying to relax. I dug into her neck and she moans a little bit and It was music to my ears. But I suck her neck for a few more seconds and I was done. I try to take it slow.

"Can I finish my paper now?" Aaliyah, ask me. "Yeah, I guess you can," I told her. So I was just staring at her while she works. She is just an angel from God I just didn't know how lucky I was. So after 15 minutes later, she was done and she got on top on my lap and I was liking this position. I gave her a smirk and she also gave me a smirk. "I like this position," I told her and she started to blush. "When can I make love to you?" I ask her. "I don't know, whenever I'm ready," Aaliyah explain. "I can live with that," I told her.

"So how are your classes?" I ask her. "Pretty good, I love all of my classes. People are nice." Aaliyah told me and I can tell she was happy to get her education. "That's great, maybe you can have some human friends," I told her. She still hangs out with Dalvin, K-Ci, and JoJo they all love her.

"Okay, I will try too," Aaliyah told me. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in," I said. I look and it was my bro. "Wassup Dalvin?" I ask him. "We need to talk in private," Dalvin told me and I knew something was going on. "I will be right back babe." I peck her lips. "Okay, Hi Dalvin." She waves at him. "Hey, baby girl." Dalvin waves back and smiled.

I notice some more ppl were here and I was confused on what the hell is going on. "So wassup?" I ask them. "Spike wants Aaliyah," Dalvin told me. "W-why?" I was thrown off. "Because she is Kin to Queen Akasha ." Dalvin show me the picture of "Queen Akasha"

I look at the picture that dalvin gave me and I just couldn't believe my own eyes

"What is going on?" Aaliyah walk downstairs and everyone had bow down too me.
Aaliyah was confused. "Why is everyone bowing down for?" She ask me.
"Spike wants you to be his Queen because you are kin to Queen Akasha." I told her.
"What I'm earth are you talking about?" Aaliyah ask me I just handed her the picture.
"Oh my god." Aaliyah said out loud.
"I can't believe this. I just don't understand." Aaliyah added. She had wipe her tears from her face.
"I am not going to be his Queen. He can forget it." Aaliyah added on.
After that everyone had left and it was just us.
"Are you okay?" I ask her.
"No! I am not okay. Spike wants me to be his Queen and I didn't even know that I was Kin to Vampire Queen so no I am not. I can't take all of this Devante. This is overwhelming." Aaliyah told me.
"I know and I am sorry about that." I told her.
"Did you know about this?" Aaliyah ask me.
"No! I didn't know until now. Why would you think that?" I ask her.
Sighs. "I don't know Devante. Just forget I even ask you that." Aaliyah had turn around and walk away.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"I am just going outside I just need some air." Aaliyah told me. And she just walked outside and close the door.
I wasn't going to read her mind because I know for sure I would regret it. But I just know that she is in a lot of pain and I just want to be there for her.

After 30 minutes she was still outside so I just wanted to check up on her. So I open the door and she was just on the swing looking at the stars.

"Hey baby, are you ready to come in now?" I ask her.
"Yeah, this was much needed." Aaliyah told me which cause me to smile.
"And I am sorry from earlier, I don't know what came over me." She said.
"You don't have to apologize. I know you are going thru it right now. But just know that I am always here for you. And I'm not going to let spike hurt you." I grab onto her hand and look at me and smile.
"Thanks De, I really appreciate it. I love you." Aaliyah smile
"I love you too." I lean towards her and gave her a nice slow kiss. And that is when we headed back into the house so we can just relax and chill.