I love you...

Virgil's P.O.V

Logan stepped closer to be and asked.

"Really?"
I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes.

"Yes."
Then I kissed him back, the kiss didn't last longer than a few seconds because Roman walked out of his room.

I pushed Logan off and he fell into the wall, I sat on the floor as if nothing was happening, but my face was warm and pink... hopefully Roman couldn't notice it under my white foundation.

"Oh my stars!! Logan... were you just  kissing Brad Pitiful over there?!"

Logan straightened his necktie and said.

"Well.. Virgil do you have any input on this topic?"

I picked my head up from my lap and hissed... I didn't like Roman, never have.. never will.

"Yes Roman, Yes I was."

I stood up and began to walk to my room when Roman pushed me back.

"Where are you going Panic! At the Everywhere?"

I rolled my eyed and said.
"My room, away from you!"

"Aw! Is someone embarrassed?"

I slammed Roman against the wall, my forearm choking him a little.

"Roman, I swear if you ever tell anyone about this without my consent I will burn everything you love and replace it with emo shit!"

Roman grunted and pulled at my arm.
"You wouldn't!!"

I pressed harder against his throat and said.
"Including Disney!"

I let him go, Princey bent over and took several gasps for air.

"Ass...*gasp* hole!"

I walked down the hall, I felt as if Roman was staring at me so I turned to see and sure enough he was..

I walked backwards toward my room and flipped Princey off.

I walked into my room and laid on my bed, about 30 minutes passed and I fell asleep.

Logan's P.O.V

"Sooo... you and Anx, huh?" Princey asked.

"Why do you hate Virgil so much?" 

"Why are you so mean to him, He may not show it.. but he cares what you think about him... he cares A LOT! I don't know why he would ever care about your opinion, but he does."

Roman's smile fell, he looked at me and said.

"I.. I had no idea, I was just being a tease, that's all... I didn't mean to hurt him. I'll stop, I'm sorry Logan."

I just nodded.

"I'm exhausted, I'm gonna go to bed."

Roman began walking back the hall and said.

"GoodNight Nerd."

"GoodNight Roman."

I walked back to my room and laid in my bed, my mind kept traveling back to before Roman rushed into the hallway, that glorious moment... I couldn't stop thinking about it!

After about an hour I dozed off to sleep, I woke up the next morning to see Roman at the foot of my bed staring at me.

"WHAT THE HELL!?"

"So? Are you gonna go wake Virgil up and tell him good morning?"

I sat up in my bed and said.

"Maybe, why do you care... and why are you in here, how did you get in here?"

"Don't worry about that! Do. It! He'll love it, I promise!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You are the pain of my existence..."

"No.. that's emotions...Ooh...!"