Life happens

Virgil hopped up on the counter, leaning to see what Logan was doing and swing his legs a bit. "What'cha doin' ?"

Logan smiled, he enjoyed it when his boyfriend was happy. "Just cleaning."

Virgil smiled and took Logan's hand as he jumped off the counter.

"W-what's this?"

Virgil smirked and twirled Logan around. "Nothing... I'm just in a good mood."

Logan smiled brightly as he moved with Virgil, he didn't quite understand the purpose of this but it was nice to see him enjoying himself. 

Virgil picked Logan up by the waist, spun him once as he walked to the living room and dropped him on the couch. Logan let out a light giggle as he laid out on the couch, staring up at Virgil who was about to walk back to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" 

"I think we should go on a date, we've never been on one."

Logan smiled and turned to his side, grabbing the t.v remote that was on the coffee table. "Yeah, possibly." 

                                                                                     ~

Well now that Patton found Virgil and Roman, he had to devise another plan to surprise his beloved. Roman paced his room thinking. 

Patton...

Patton...

What would Patton enjoy?

"THAT'S IT! Why haven't I seen it before? I'm so stupid! Cookies! Pat loves cookies! I can just take him to a behind the sense's bakery thing...  uh, a 'what happens behind the bakery!' I'm not good at naming these things."

Roman rushed out of his room to see Logan lazily watching t.v and Virgil making something in the kitchen, the roles were reversed. "Uh, Vee... Lo? Everything good?" They both looked up at Roman, Logan just nodding and Virgil groaning.

"Okay then." Roman rushed to Logan's side and told him his plan to surprise Patton. "... and I'm gonna call it 'what happens behind the bakery!'" Virgil chuckled causing Roman to stand and glare at him. "What are you laughing at Emo Nightmare!?"

"Well, There's one problem with the name of your..." Virgil made finger quotes as he continued to speak, tilting his head and making an odd face at Roman "surprise for Patton." Roman scoffed and put a hand on his chest, acting as if he were severely wounded.

"One, the name sounds like you're exploring the dumpsters behind the bakery and two, Patton bakes every day do you really think he wants to spend his free time baking? Come on, you can do better than that!"

Roman huffed and crossed his arms, only half accepting his defeat. "Have any better ideas?"

"Actually..."

Later that night Patton found Roman at his door, leaning against the wall a little with his arms crossed. "Hey Ro, watcha doin'?" Roman grabbed Patton's hands and dragged him into the kitchen where the table had a white cloth draped over it, red rose petals sprinkled across the table and floor and the lights were dim with scented candles light, and calm, romantic music was playing.

"R-Roman..."

"Logan and Virgil gave up their date so that I could set this up." Patton looked around astonished. "Roman, you... you guys really didn't have to."

"Yes, I did. You do SO much the least I could do was this."

                                                                                     ~

Virgil had decided to take Logan on a walk through the park, the night turned out differently than he had planned, but it was an 'okay' kind of different.

"So... Life?"

"Yeah, It happens."

Logan grabbed Virgil's hand as they walked, it was silent but a pleasing kind of silent. There was no pressure to talk when they were around each other, especially when on dates, and that's what they loved most about each other.