Gay and in love!

Logan's P.O.V

I was about to clean up my mess in the kitchen when Roman came in carrying Patton over him like Jack did to Rose on the Titanic yelling.

"I FRICKING LOVE THIS BOY! HE IS THE VERY REASON WHY I'M GAY!"

I rolled my eyes and said.

"Roman, we get it... you love Patton."

Roman put Patton down and said.

"Yeah, but my main point was that I'm gay and in love... can you top that?!"

"Of Course I can!"

I grabbed Virgil's hand twirled him around the room, and began singing.

"You've given me a true love and every day I thank you, Love.

For that feeling that's so new, so inviting, so exciting.

Whenever you are near, I Hear A Symphony,

A tender melody pulling closer, closer to your arms."

I stopped and everyone was staring at me.

"What?"

Virgil looked at me, eyes widened and said.

"Was that about me?"

"No, you self-obsessed moron! I sang it about Crofter's, The only Jelly I will put in my belly!... And of course, why not make it about being gay!"

Virgil turned to Roman, pointed at me then said.

"I think he won."

Roman pouted and nodded in agreement.

Breaking the silence, I leaned over the counter and asked.

"Anyway, who wants to help clean the kitchen?"

Almost everyone rolled their eyes and said. "Yeah, no!" But Patton jumped up and down and yelled.

"Ooh! I will!"
So Pat and I cleaned up for the remainder of the night while Roman and Virgil went to their rooms.

I handed a plate to Patton and asked him to dry it off when he asked.

"Do you love Virgil, because there is a difference between loving someone and liking someone."

I hadn't thought about that... I mean, until know. I loved him... right?

"What do you mean Pat?"

Patton set the still wet plate on the counter and looked at me in the eye.

"I'm gonna say this in a way that maybe both of us can understand..."

"Uh, okay."

Patton glanced at the floor, his cheeks flushed and said.

"The difference between liking someone and loving someone is Buddha, Buddha once said that if you like a rose you'll pick it, but if you love a rose you'll water and care for it.... do you get what I'm saying?"

"Yes Pat, I understand."

Now, Patton, had me questioning everything, but the thought of me loving someone else hurt, I felt it in my chest and in my stomach... I felt the same thing when I thought about Virgil loving someone else, except I got extremely angry as well, again... emotions had taken over me.

I left the kitchen unfinished, which was very unusual for me, and I sat by my desk for awhile trying to understand what just happened. I understood a lot of things, but emotions were not one of them.

Patton's P.O.V

I had to do it, He needed to know... I didn't mean to make him question things. But it was important that he knew the difference. I would feel terrible if I caused anything bad between Virgil and Logic.

FlashBack:

"....Do you get what I'm saying?"

Logan looked at the floor, he looked as if he was about to be sick.

"Yes Pat, I understand."

I put my hand on Logan's shoulder trying to ease him, He jumped at the sudden hand on him.

"Lo, are you okay?"

Logan pushed my hand off of him, he tossed his unfinished plate in the sink and started to exit the room.

"Logan!"

Logan turned around really fast and snapped at me.

"I'm Fine!"

Logan left, He left the kitchen still a mess... which was a sign that he wasn't okay, He hated when things weren't clean. I should've just kept it to myself... I should've just left him alone. I'm sorry.

Present:

I threw my head on the counter, not hard though, and just stood there for a minute.

I upset my son... who am I? What am I? What if he doesn't want me to be his father anymore?

My heart sank the more I thought... I couldn't stand myself.