Titlesss

Logan's P.O.V

I dragged Virgil outside, his eyes light up when he saw the picnic I had laid out.

"Logan... you shouldn't have."

I sat on the blanket and grinned.

"I wanted to."

I went to hug Virgil but he pushed me off and said.

"Move damn it, I have a reputation!"

I just laughed, we sat there as we  ate, talked, and gazed at the stars.

I was staring at Virgil for a moment when he yelled at me.

"What are looking at?!"

"Hm... just a star."

Virgil smiled and gently pushed my head up to gaze at the sky.

"The stars are up there you imbisul!"

*2 hours Later*

We walked back inside and sat on the couch, Roman and Patton were watching Winnie the pooh.

"Hey kiddos!"

Virgil sat beside Patton and watched the remainder of the movie with them while I sat in my room and worked on what we all could do to make our lives easier.

About an hour later I hear a light tap at the door.

"Come in!"

Roman walks in with a giant grin on his face.

"Soo, how'd it go?"

"Uh, well it was... pleasing to say the least."

Roman chuckled to himself, but loud enough so that I could could hear him.

"What's so funny?"

Roman grinned and said.

"Oh come on! Can't you at least say that you enjoyed yourself without sounding like a robot?!"

I groaned.

"Fine, I shall interpret my feelings in a more appropriate matter... I had a delightful time with Virgil, we ate, talked, gazed at the stars... it was great."

Roman had a big 'goofy' smile on his face.

"That's more like it!"

I as well found myself blushing and smirking, I glanced back down at my desk and ruffled through my papers.

"Is that all?"

Roman went to walk out the door but stopped and said.

"Yes... nerd."

I rolled my eyed and continued with my work.

Virgil's P.O.V

The movie was over and I walked up to my room, I was  almost to my room when:

BAM!

I ran right into someone causing me to fall to the ground.
I looked up to see it was no other than the prince.

Princey stuck his hand out to pull me, I hesitated but I eventually grabbed it allowing him to pull me up.

"Gee Anxiety, you should really watch where your going."

I ripped my hand out of Romans and brushed myself off.

"Whatever. What are you doing on this side of the hallway?"

Roman looked me dead in the eye... it was unsettling.

"I was in Logan's room."

"Why?"

"We were talking about your guys date."

I felt my face begin to flush, I pushed Roman and continued walking to my room, I didn't feel like talking about my relationship with Logan to Roman.

"VIRGIL WAIT!"

I put my hand on my doorknob, turned to Roman and flipped him off as I walked in my room.

I laid on my bed and put my headphones on when Roman busted through the door.

"Damn It... I forgot to lock it."

Roman smiled a little and said.

"Come on Verge! Logan already told me everything what happened, why won't you talk about it?!"

I rolled my eyes and turned facing the opposite direction.

"Because I just don't want to, leave!"

*irritated Princey noices* "Fiiiine!!"

A/N
Sorry this took so long to post, I'm running on a lack of motivation... oof... I'll try to write more chapters I promise!!!