Fucked

Roman smiled at Logan and walked out into the kitchen with him and they began to fix breakfast together.

Meanwhile:

Virgil had been finished getting dressed for the day, he leaned over his sink in the bathroom and sighed.

"Maybe I'm too much... Maybe I push Logan too hard to take care of me... Maybe I should just stop."

Virgil quickly turned around when he heard a gasp.

"What?! No! Logan loves you kiddo!" 

Virgil smiled and looked down, allowing Patton to hug him.

"Thanks Pat.."

Patton smiled brightly and wrapped an arm around Virgil and led him out to the kitchen.

"I've never seen Logan so happy before you, And I see it in you too V!"

Virgil chuckled, keeping his gaze low.

"Yeah.. I guess."

~Amazing Time skips brought to you by your one and only Prince!~

Logan stopped leaning off of the fridge and smiled when he saw Virgil.

"Salutations my dark friend!"

Virgil smiled and laughed a bit, gesturing towards Logan.

"It's nice to see you too Nerd."

Virgil looked around to make sure no one was around, He glared at Roman and motioned for him to leave.

Once Roman left, Virgil blushed and looked down. Logan turned around to make sure the pancakes didn't burn.

"Did you know that chocolate chip cookies were invented in 1937 when Ruth Graves Wakefield-!"

Logan was cutt off by Virgil hugging Logans back, spinning him around, and kissing him.

Virgil grinned and stood up straight.

"Nerd"

Logan cleared his throat and fixed his glasses, blushing like mad.

"I uh... I cant seem to find the vocabulary to fit how I feel at the moment."

Virgil smirked and sat on the counter.

"Thats all I needed."

There was a couple of squeals coming from the other room, Logan and Virgil poked their heads over to see who it was. (Even though they knew who it was)

Virgil groaned and sat at the table, crossing his arms.

"You guys are never gonna let this go are you?"

Roman and Patton smiled brightly, looking back at each other then back at Logan and Virgil.

"NOPE!"

Logan fixed his tie and rolled his eyes, sitting next to Virgil.

"Just don't be obscene about it."

Roman giggled and looked over at Virgil.

"Like how Virgil was obscene with you!"

Patton and Roman busted out laughing, in between laughs Patton yelled.

"Roman! That wasn't nice!"

Logan blushed deeply and Virgil stood up and walked to his room, flipping off Roman and yelling.

"I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED!"

Everyone went silent and just watched Virgil. Roman was the first to speak.

"Well... Im fucked."

A/N

Heya Kiddo's! Sorry for the lack of updates.. Im kinda lacking motivation and my mom has my phone rn for a month.. oof. BUT! I shall try and update ASAP I promise! Oh and thank you soo much for reading this!

Love you guys!