I really need to work on my names for my chapters...

Logan's P.O.V ~Recap~

I look away from Roman for a minute, stepping over him and into Virgil'sroom to look for the anxious side, once in the room I see him sitting on his bed staring at us with wide eyes.

"W-Why?"

His voice was quiet and chilling... I didn't know what to do or how to react.~Recap Over~

"Virgil, are you okay?"

He was in tears and holding his knee's, shaking but not rocking quite yet.

"W-why...?"

I rushed to Virgil's side and pulled him in a hug, Roman pulling himself up and sitting next to us.

"Why what, Virgil.. You're okay, I'm right here."

He pushed me away and began throwing his pillows at Roman and I as he sobbed, my heart ached seeing like this.

"Virgil.. Why what?"

I tried to pull him closer to me again but he just pushed me away... again.

"Why do you care? I-I'm just ........"

"Virgil, you're just what? Because I can tell you what you are!"

He just stared at me blankly, wiping a tear from his cheeks.

I pulled Virgil into a hug and tried my best to comfort him, I kept my voice calm but I felt tense. This was new and in front of Roman.

"Virgil, you are cautious, vigilant..."

"Okay I get I'm a weary guy."

I sighed and looked down.

"Ya see, If you would have let me finish... you would've heard me say that you're also the voice of reason, much like myself, except in a different way."

Anxiety huffed and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I'm the antagonist."

Roman's P.O.V

"Now Virgil! That's enough! Logan is trying his best to make you feel better and you're just shooting your poor boyfriend down, yeah he's not the best with his emotions... But at least He's trying!"

Virgil just nodded his voice was so small I could barely hear what he had said.

"Can you guys leave... now, please?"

I looked over at Logan who had the same worried expression and sighed.

"Fine."

I stood and grabbed Logan's hand, pulling him out of Anxiety's room where there once was a door.

We had sat down on the couch next to Patton.

"Heya Kiddo's, How's Virgie?"

Logan just huffed, crossing his arms and laying back on the couch.

"It was just a stupid kiss, that's all it was."

I'm not entirely sure if Patton noticed, but being the "Dad" he thinks he is, he might've. There was a single tear rolling down the logical sides cheek.

Patton wrapped a hug around Logan and I just sighed.

This is the most emotion we're gonna get out of the both of Logan and Virgil all week.

Virgil's P.O.V

It wasn't about the kiss, It wasn't that Roman and Patton had made a big deal out of it either.

It's just that... I freaked.

I'm not used to someone giving me all that attention. I freaked out. Roman and Patton made me realize how much of the attention was on me, as did Logan. It became too much.

I don't know if I can leave my room again. I don't know if I can face him.

I'm sorry.

To Be Continued

A/N Tragedy in the lover's palace, oh no!... I'm sorry I'm a devious person.