Assistance for a surprise

Roman's P.O.V

I woke up from my nap with Patton straddling my back. I smiled and hugged his arm a bit. He's such a kind person, he knows how to make me feel a lot better when I'm feeling like shit, his jokes are undeniably bad, but I love them anyway.

I smile and carefully sit up, I didn't want to wake Patton. "He's done so much for me... what can I do for him?"

I stood up and walked to Logan's room, maybe he could advise me on my romantic difficulties. I mean, I know he wasn't the most romantic being but he was still my friend.

I walk up to the logical one's door and lightly knock, not wishing to wake any of the others. "Logan... Logan... Logan!"

"What?"

I smiled and walked in his room, placing myself on his bed. Logan scoffed and crossed his arms. "What are you doing?"

"I need your help... I want to surprise Patton."

Logan shrugged and sat beside me. "And how do you suppose I do that?"

I laid back on Logan's bed and sighed. "I don't know, I thought you could figure that out. I just want to do something romantic!"

"Well..." Logan laid next to me, his hands folded over his stomach. "Seeming that you are the romantic one, you should have no problem with this."

I sighed and continued to stare at the planets spread across Logan's ceiling. "Yes, but I don't want this to be so..."

"You?"

"Precisely, So... will you help me?"

Logan sighed and sat up. "Fine. But first... take every idea that you just thought of and forget about it."

I scoffed and quickly sat up "But!"

"I said NO!" 

"Fine, what do you suppose I do seeing you're not the romantic one."

Logan smirked and walked over to his desk. "A picnic, you shall organize the decorations but be sure to make it nice and peaceful, don't go all... well, Roman."

I scoffed and crossed my arms "I will not!"

Logan turned around and walked towards me, his attention on a piece of paper. "Ro, I've known you for seven years... you undoubtingly will."

"Rude."

Logan sat on his bed and continued to shuffle through his papers. "Now, if you wouldn't mind... get the fuck out of my room."

I chuckled and walked towards the door. "Thanks Logan, I know I could've done this myself but I didn't want to screw it up."

Said person looked up at me and smiled. "You'll still mess it up. Good luck"

I smiled and walked out the door. "Thanks..."

Patton's P.O.V

I woke up all alone, it felt odd because usually, Roman doesn't move until I wake up. Something must be wrong. I got up and checked the kitchen, he wasn't in there. So I checked the living room, he wasn't in there either. If he wasn't in either of the main room's he must be in one of the others rooms. 

I checked Logan's room first, I thought he'd be in there because they seem to be the best of buds and it's adorable

"Hey Logie!"

"Don't call me that."

I chuckled and stepped in his room. "Have you seen Roman?"

Logan sighed and spun his desk chair around to face me. "No. He did come to ask for my assistance this morning but he did not tell me about his further whereabouts. So I am of no help to you. I am sorry."

"Uh... Okay?" I sighed and went to walk out of the door. "Do you know if he'd be in Virgil's room?"

Logan shrugged and spun his chair back around. "Possibly, If he's not in the living room or kitchen then more or likely yes."

I nodded and said thanks as I walked to Virgil's room, I knocked on the door. No answer. He was probably listening to his loud music. I knocked a little harder. "Virgil!" Still no answer. I don't know why but I just decided to walk in and I saw Virgil and Roman... Dancing?

To Be Continued