Bitches came

So this chapter is VERY unlike me but I have been running low on inspiration lately soo this is what I came up with.... :/

Virgil was sitting on the counter, drinking his cup of coffee while Logan was sitting at the table, they were talking calmly about the book Logan was in the middle of reading and Virgil had already read it when their close friend Remy had walked in.

He was known to them for being a sassy bitch he often never slept, something he and Virgil had in common and his style fit his attitude, today he was wearing a blue tank top with a pink Hawaiian shirt and his infamous black sunglasses. He was holding an iced coffee and he leaned against the fridge as he took a sip. "Good morning bitches!"

Virgil just smirked and looked over to Logan who was rolling his eyes, Logan didn't like Remy that much due to his 'bitchiness' and his tentative to pick on Logan. 

Remy walks over to Logan and leans on his chair, making Logan extremely uncomfortable that he was in his personal space. "What's up geek?" Logan groaned and rolled his eyes, causing the other to chuckle and to back to leaning against the fridge. "So... what's going on you lonely nerds?"

Logan and Virgil looked at each other, Remy hadn't known that they were together.... Virgil smirked and set his mug aside as he set his hands by his side and leaned a little forward, gazing to the floor. "Well, I'm going to die alone and unloved."

Remy just shrugged and took another sip of his iced coffee. "Yeah, probably... how about you Logan?"

Logan glared at Remy and crossed his arms. "One, Virgil is already loved by so many people and two hopefully he'll die with me by his side."

Remy cocked his eyebrow, confused. "Dead?" Logan shook his head and stood up, grabbing Virgil's hand. "No! He's my boyfriend you insufferable being!"

Virgil blushed and hid his face in Logans shoulder with a wide smile, he loved it when Logan felt the need to show that he was Logan's.

Remy smirked, he was quite amused at the idea of the other two being an item. "So, the two loners finally came together.... but have you, came... together?"

Virgil nearly choked and he pulled away from Logan, both of their faces bright red. Both of them said nothing as they just said nothing and just looked at each other. Remy smiled, quite amused. 

After a few seconds Virgil turned and glared at Remy. "That is not okay Rem! None of us will be revealing that information!" 

Logan just smirked and followed Virgil's gaze "We have."

Remy nearly choked on his iced coffee, as did Virgil when Logan spoke. Neither of them were expecting that.  Virgil leaned over and whispered in Logans ear: "Why would you do that?"

Logan smirked and shrugged, grabbing Virgil's chin and pulling his face toward him. "Because..."

Virgil ignored Logan, a little mad at him but didn't do anything with it but Remy was cracking up. "I cant believe to two most unactive people in the universe actually-"

"Stop... If your going to be making fun of us for having a better sex life than you, go pick on Roman."

Remy huffed at the intellect and crossed his arms. "Fine." So he made his way to Roman to see him still asleep and sat at the edge of the bed, when Roman felt a dip at the edge of the bed he groaned and turned to his side. "Pattooon... I don't wanna get up yet!"

Remy smiled and looked around the room. "It's not Patton Princey."

That's when Roman's eyes shot open and he sat up. "What do you want Remy?" Remy said nothing for a minute as he began to fiddle with a silver crown that had pink diamonds that Roman had received as a child. "Oh, nothing.... I simply just want some fun. Are you up for that?"

Roman groaned and rolled his eyes, "You wanna throw a party and you want it to be here?"

Remy nodded excitedly, "It'll be perfect! And nothing big I promise, inner circle only!"

Roman groaned once again and flopped back on his bed, "FINE!"

To Be Continued