The Ocean is s c a r y!

~Recap Roman smiled and cleared his throat, he had an idea on how to lighten the mood. He hated whenever he and his beloved friend fought and this time, he was going to end it before it got worse.

"Uh, Verge... Referring back to when you said Dad, which 'Daddy' were you talking to."

Everyone froze and Logan choked on his coffee. There was nothing but a smug ass smile on Roman's face, he knew Virgil was about to bust out laughing but was too embarrassed to do so.

"I'm gonna kill 'em." ~ Recap Over [How am I ever going to recover from this XD]

================================================================================

Virgil was sunk into his hoodie, grumbling as the others made a commotion about what had just happened.

"Roman! I am shocked at you! That was highly inappropriate, you have no need to interfere with Logan and Virgil's relationship like that! Apologize now!"

Romans eyes widened at the father figure, he really didn't interfere with the relationship but a good ol' yelling at from Pat sure makes the other two happy, even when he doesn't deserve it. He probably did something to deserve it.

"B-But I..."

Patton's eyebrows furrowed and he put his hands on his hips as he growled a bit. Logan and Virgil looked at each other with a smile, both knowing exactly how much Roman's pride needed this.

Roman groaned and pouted "fIne! I'm sorry for making jokes about such activities between the two of you, that is between you to discuss and.... THIS IS STUPID!"

Roman stormed off to his room like a moody teen, Once he reached his room he slammed his door causing Patton to chase after him. "Roman Sanders! Open your heccing door now!"

Virgil simply chuckled, taking his headphones off of his neck and sliding them up to his ears. The sight of Roman throwing an outrageous fit and getting in trouble for it was hilarious, he was favored by Patton,for obvious reasons, so he didn't get in trouble that often.

Logan smiled as he walked over to the couch and sat on the opposing side of Virgil. "That was most and utterly pleasing."

Virgil smiled and raised and eyebrow, only hearing half of what he said. "Hmm..." Logan just chuckled and laid back on the couch, turning on a documentary about the ocean.

"Ocean Documentary?" Logan simply nodded in acknowledgement.  "Did you know that.." Before Virgil could finish Logan countered his statement so that they would be speaking at the same time.

"An ocean is a body of Saline water that composes much of the planet's hydrosphere!" They both laughed and Virgil slid his headphones down to his neck. 

"How could I not know it, it's the most basic fact." The documentary was just background noise now as they kept discussing each others intellect on the ocean.

Virgil chuckled as he heard the documentary no begin to discuss octopus, they were on the topic of cephalopods Virgil decided to give Logan a challenge so he leaned over the coffee table and paused the documentary, then turned to look Logan in the eye.

"Okay, Try and guess which octopus this is." Logan looked indulged. 

"Alright."

"They have a small, internal shell and two fins on their head while their sister has neither and they use their hard beak to bite and kill their prey... need anything else.?" Virgil was determined to stump his boyfriend, but low and behold.

" No, you're thinking of a Cirrina Octopus, their sister,a suborder Incirrina,is named for the small cillia-like strands on the arms of the octopus." 

Virgil just smiled and put his headphones back on. "We get it, your a nerd.. yeesh."

The emo simply curled into the corner of the couch, losing himself in the heavy drums of his music when he heard Logan say his name.

He paused his music and slid his headphones down to his neck then looked over at Logan, concerned. "Yes Lo?"

The Nerd simply adjusted his glasses though they needed no adjusting and let out a sigh. "Thank you, for uh.. being here. I wouldn't rather do this with anyone but you." 

Virgil smiled with a faint blush. "No problem Logan... I love you too." Logan just smiled as Virgil laid in his lap with his headphones on, the both of them stayed like that for hours until Logan felt the weight on his lap getting heavier.

He does this every time... it's adorable.

See ya later Sinners ;p