Stoves and *curse the dentist*

(I'm too lazy/depressed to do the recap today, Y'all know what happened last right?)

Virgil stood up from the couch, irritated at everyone, and grumbled off into the kitchen to put his mug in the sink, then he passed the stove who was wallowing in his own sadness a little too loudly.

Virgil had thought that it was odd that a stove was wallowing in sadness but never questioned it. "Uh, a-are you okay?

The stove sniffled and smirked. "D-Do you h-have anything to c-cook?"

Virgil just looked at it confused then the stove began to sob. "N-No.. wait. Don't cry! I-I have uh..."

He looked around the cabinets desperately for a solid minute before he found an old pack of Ramen, he winced and placed them on the counter. "... Ramen."

Logan, Patton, and Roman looked at Virgil... all of them confused. For what they had seen was Virgil talking to the stove as if it were talking back... but it wasn't. "Uh, Roman. What was in that coffee?"

Roman just shrugged. "I don't know, I just grabbed a bag, put it in the coffee pot, waited and came out here. Isn't that what you do?"

"I suppose..." Logan began "... But do you mind showing me which bag?"

Roman nodded and pointed to the bag closest to the coffee pot, which contained certain medicines for Patton's hyper activity that Logan had created.

Logan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Roman you dolt, That's for Patton and you know it!"

Now Virgil was sitting on his knees in front of the stove, whisper shouting to it. "H-Hey! Do you know how pretty Logan is!..."

Everyone watched as it seemed he was waiting for a response.

"I know, He does have a really nice butt!"

Logan's cheeks tinted pink and he tried to shy away when Roman pulled him back into the kitchen. "Oh no, your gonna stay here and watch this."

Patton then cleared his throat and crouched next to Virgil. "Hey Vee, How about you come with me, We can talk about Logan's butt elsewhere."

Virgil just giggled and held Patton's hand, He was looking up at him like a child but (dare I say it) had the knowledge of where small children come from.

"Pat?"

Patton looked at Virgil and smiled "Yes V?"

"Butts."

At that point everyone couldn't hold it in, they just began laughing at Virgil's strange behavior, especially since it was so different from his usual behavior.

After containing himself, Logan decided to go back to his 'Lab' and try to resolve this obscenery.

After about a week of Virgil waking around with no filter, Logan had finally (he thought) come up with the perfect solution to their little issue.

"Gentlemen, may I have your attention?"

Looking around, he noticed it was only Roman. "Oh, very well then. Roman, Please come with me to test this."

As Roman stood from the couch he crossed his arms and huffed, sort of in a pouting manner. "Why me!"

Logan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Because Roman..." Logan, the smart man he is, decided to finish to rest of his sentence in a sarcastic tone. "If not you who else?"

As they walked in to Logan's 'Lab', Roman noticed a dentist-like chair with the big light above it and everything except... bigger.

"Uh, Logan?"

"Sit."

To Be Continued

Mwuhahahah! Cliffhangers are LIFE!