He just wanted some Coffee.

Virgil's P.O.V ~Revise~

It wasn't about the kiss, It wasn't that Roman and Patton had made a big deal out of it either.

It's just that... I freaked.

I'm not used to someone giving me all that attention. I freaked out. Roman and Patton made me realize how much of the attention was on me, as did Logan. It became too much.

I don't know if I can leave my room again. I don't know if I can face him.

I'm sorry.~Revision Over~

It's been a week, everything's okay I guess. Everyone didn't flip out like I thought they would, maybe I should just stop listening to myself. Everyone else seems to always be right anyway. I can't think about that now, I'll just spiral into a land of depression. 

I took a deep breath and walked out into the kitchen to make a cup of coffee, seeming that I had just woken up. I was pretty happy that I was alone in the kitchen, the others may still be asleep. 

As I waited for my coffee I looked around the cabinets for a snack.... and.... nothing. Well, this made my morning even shittier than it already was. I decided to sit on the counter and scroll through Tumblr as I waited for my coffee which was taking FOREVER!

Logan's P.O.V

I sat up from my bed with a groan, usually I wake up ready for the days plans but today. I was exhausted. I decided to go into the kitchen and see what there was to eat and possibly grab a cup of coffee. When I got there I saw Virgil sitting on the counter wearing his gray t-shirt with the words "Fuck" spread across it and his purple sweatpants.

"You've really been changing up the wardrobe lately."

Virgil looked up from his phone and rolled his eyes, smirking a little. "I've always had these, I just never wear them around you guys and If I do they're under a hoodie."

I chuckled and jumped up on the counter beside Virgil. "Making Coffee?"

"Yeah and it's taking forever, I think we need a new coffee maker. What made you feel so dangerous that you jumped up here instead of sitting at the table like you usually do?"

I just shrugged, I honestly had no idea why I had jumped up here. Impulse maybe?

"I don't know, I just... did."

I could tell Virgil was about to say something but Roman came running in from down the hall.

"Guys! Guess What!"

BEEP BEEP Virgil ignored Roman and turned to pour his coffee.

"Yes Roman, what is it?"

Roman gasped and grabbed Virgil and I by the shoulder, turning Virgil around to face him.

"I'm Gay!"

Virgil sighed and turned back around to sit on the counter again. "You seriously interrupted my morning to announce something that we all already knew." 

Roman smiled brightly and sat in a chair by the kitchen table. "I feel the need to begin every day as a happy gay day!"

Virgil rolled his eyes and took and took a sip of his coffee. "You're impossible"

I cleared my throat, interrupting Roman before he could say anything. "How could one be impossible whenever they are here being well, possible."

"Figure of speech moron."

Then Patton came running down the hall shouting "I'm Bi Babies!"

Virgil and I shook our heads, these guys really do know how to make our morning shit.

To Be Continued

A/N

Sorry this story has become a serious piece of shit. Like it's just all out BAD! But I may go through and work on it. Idk. :P