The Sound

I have a question- How much do you a c t u a l l y enjoy this story, like 1/10? I'm asking because I'm either going to rewrite it or discontinue it *shrugs* idk.

Also sorry for not posting in so long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remy had only been there for a day and he'd been driving everybody crazy!

Roman had agreed to help Remy throw a party and by the time everyone had shown up, the horrible realization dawned on Roman that this wasn't just inner-circle.

The house had strobe lights, disco lights, beer, wine, punch, loud and obscene pop music followed by a huge crowd of people!

Logan was infuriated with the two of them while Patton was just happy that he got to meet Remy's new friends. Virgil... he didn't care, or at least he didn't act like it.

As the crowd of people grew larger, the more drunk Remy seemed to get. Virgil spent most of the time in his room, away from the crowd and in isolation while everyone else attempted to control the chaos of the party.

People had been throwing trash, t.p-ing things, throwing up, passing out, making out.. it was a tragic mess and Remy was too wasted to even help.

The next day the house was a wreck and everyone seemed to be gone except for a few people who had passed out on the floor or other select areas. Logan groaned as he navigated the mess.

"Am I going to be the only one to tidy up the place?" In saying so Logan looked around to see everyone doing everything but cleaning. "Well, seems so I am."

In doing so, Logan began tiding up the house as Patton tried to wake Remy but got nothing short of a groan in return.

The task was tough and it took Logan all day, but he had eventually gotten the house looking nice again and feeling satisfied, he smiled and brushed himself off.

Looking around, he had noticed everyone had went off to bed and he had gotten carried away with his awfully clean habits again.

Making his way to Virgil's room, he had removed his tie and glasses and took a seat at the edge of the bed causing it to dip.

The slight dip in the bed had gained Virgil's attention, but not by a lot... Virgil had barely looked up from his phone but smiled when he realized it was Logan. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Logan smiled fondly as he laid back on the bed. "I actually did, there's no harm in being tidy."

"True." Virgil smiled

Logan had quickly fallen asleep from being worn due to cleaning all day. As time passed, Virgil found it harder and harder to fall asleep.

Before he knew it, the sun had risen along with his boyfriend... Usually, Virgil would smile (to his best ability) and head for whatever the day had planned with no objections but today...

Logan sat up with a groan and leaned over Virgil's side. "Good morning." Apparently, Logan was feeling quite... uh, happy today from his fairly unusual actions that caused a groan out of Virgil as he turned into Logan's chest.

Taking notice of the actions, Logan laid limply as Virgil nuzzled closer into him, causing the other to chuckle. "You know if you couldn't sleep you could've woke me up and I could've held you."

Virgil said nothing but retorted a groan as he slowly tried to drift to sleep but the pain in his head was too much to bare.

Very much like he was reading Virgil's mind, Logan had leaned over to the nightstand and had grabbed a bottle of Ibuprofen. He took out two pills and handed them to Virgil. "What no water?"

Logan didn't move, he just watched as Virgil dryly took the medicine. "I didn't want to move."

Virgil didn't say anything and found himself once more being held tightly by Logan as he found it getting easier and easier to be taken by sleep.

Before each of them knew it, Virgil had fallen asleep with Logan drifting back asleep in front of him.

The day passed fairly quickly, at one point Patton popped in to see how they were doing and found them both still asleep... the sight was awfully adorable.

To Be Continued