✧ Advice For The Signs ✧

Aries: You are powerful and strong. Your mind is so beautifuly defined by sparks of creative fire for the passion which is burning in your veins. Your soul is pure medicine for those lucky enough to win over your aggresive confidence and need to expression. Never stop being yourself because you're f*cking amazing.

Taurus: With flowers in your hair and love in your heart you are ready to face any current situation that you may feel like it's consuming you. Your bones are hard and they have met pain before and probably the scars on your body are what makes you so beautiful. You have shown the world how stubborn and powerful you can be and even though you have been through a lot, you still have a heart made of gold. So use your kindness and paint victory across your existence.

Gemini: Yes, there are people who talk behind your back. There are people who will never accept who you truly are but how does that affect you? You are one of the most beautiful and creative person I have ever met. Your mind is philosophy and your soul is untouchable. You are that one person who shines in the crowd. So never even bother to listen to listen to what everyone's gossiping about you because you are the truth in flesh and bones. You know better than them.

Cancer: Shyness looks cute on you but confidence is what makes you probably the best person in the world. People may have failed you and your heart might be broken but there is still faith and you know that. You can make amazing conversations with anyone who comes across your path and it's ok to go wild for a while. Maybe it's time to come out of your shell and make everyone jealous of how amazing you are. You may even find yourself again.

Leo: You are amazing and deep down you know it perfectly. Not just your looks which are absolutely stunning but your personality brings life and joy to any situation, conversation or relationship. You often give a lot to those around you and don't expect nothing in return. But sometimes you should focus on yourself more. Focus on your goals, on your self-care, on your colourful soul and show yourself some love.

Virgo: You have a very bold and well-known outline of yourself and people are aware of that. Yet, you are more than these things. There is mystery hidden in your hair and waves of amazing stories in your eyes thay maybe not everyone is capable of understanding. Sometimes it's okay not to show everything you've got but don't be afraid to highlight your best qualities. This might bring you success in any area of life: from work/school to even relationships and hobbies. But don't try to hard. As much as you need to express yourself more, you need to loosen up a little bit. There is beauty in imperfection.

Libra: You might be Venus in flesh and bones, coming down from the night sky to spread love and peace on Earth. But people don't usually bother to see your humanitarian intentions. Their eyes would rather stare at your mesmerizing beauty. You might have noticed this and be disappointed and confused, even blaming yourself for not being good enough to change something in this world. But the problem is not at you, it's at the circle of people you decided to express your dreams and ideas. If you keep your pozitive aura above your head, you'll eventually open someone's eyes and enlight them with your beautiful chaos of awsome ideas, maybe even form an umbreakable relationship that you have always dreamed of.

Scorpio: Being mean, superficial or arrogant won't get you anywhere. Even though people often get attracted to those who are defined by this kind of "cool" attitude, you should be more you and less them. Try to discover something more about you because you're such a mysterious maze that not even you know all the places your heart holds within. Take a break and have some "me time" so you can come back and break the rules of the ordinary, plant new ideas and succed in anything that might be on your "to-do" list. Be yourself because that's your superpower.

Sagittarius: People often misunderstand you and tend to think about you as a sucker for adrenaline and adventure. Of course, this isn't necessarily a lie but because of some people who aren't that easy-going as you are, you may find yourself pissed off and confused, even like the black sheep. Instead of having an aggresive breakdown, work with your feelings in a more productive way that might actually get you something beneficial. You are strong and your thirst for something new could actually help you get through something you never knew you could face, but just if you trust in yourself enough and always keep a pozitive outlook in everything that you do. Say 'I can' more often because deep down, you know that you can actually do anything you want.

Capricorn: No matter how tired you are, your brain never seems to slow down. And neither your hands. It may shock you but taking a break might not be on your to do list right now because work isn't a bad thing if you know on which area of your life you should work on more. You are definately a person who knows what you want and finding something fresh and new to work on might be a good idea that could bring you satisfaction. Keep yourself busy because if you loosen up too much you might lose yourself on the way.

Aquarius: A warm smile and sweet, polite conversations with evryone around you won't change your feeling of not fitting in certain fields of life. You probably know by now how original and creative you can be so why not use that in your advantage? Even your darkest fears can suddenly become rays of sunshine if you bend them in your own advantage. Social life might bother you often but you are good at making conversation. And the reason you're good at it is probably given by your exciting mind. Speak the truth, come up with new ideas and even bring out your humanitarian side and you will attract a lot of people on your side. You'll still not fit in, but you'll feel like yourself again if you find a way to comunicate and relate with those around you.

Pisces: you are inspiring from every point of view, with a heart of gold who forgives and forgets way too easily. And that might be the cause you are in so much pain sometimes, when you feel weird and out of this world, lonely. You are a rare gem, unique and extremely caring and you should start to say this to yourself more often in order to radiate hapiness. Sadness isn't a good color on you. Trust me.