☾ Amazing Skill The Signs Have ☽

Aries: Can turn any situation into a comedic one, even the most awkward ones.

Taurus: Saying whatever they want and what everyone else is thinking but not saying, and literally never ends up offending anyone or hurting anyone.

Gemini: Can calm everyone around them even if they are not feeling calm.

Cancer: Knows how to get maximum amazing results with minimum effort. The phrase "work smarter, not harder" was made by a Cancer.

Leo: Can get people hyped up for something they don't really care for. Would be an awesome salesperson/ agent.

Virgo: If they were to lie about something, they'd be so convincing that they would fool a lie detector test.

Libra: Libra's can change the atmosphere of a room in a millisecond. They can make the most boring party transform into the party of the year.

Scorpio: Shade throwing game level: Off the Charts. Throws shade @ you during a casual conversation and you won't even realise it.

Sagittarius: Can keep asking questions till they get the answers they want/the person breaks out of frustration.

Capricorn: Expert at deflecting questions they don't want to answer and can make you feel like they told you a lot of stuff but actually they told you nothing, you know like 0.000000000000001% about them.

Aquarius: extended greetings. They literally can make you feel super important just how they greet you. Their extended greetings can turn your bad day into a good one.

Pisces: can make friends with literally anyone, they are so charming.