☾ Signs As Friends I Have ☽

aries: very persuasive. knows how to win an argument, pretty social. theyre more focused on their friends then anything else

taurus: really nice, kind heart. shy at first but when you get to know them they have a good soul. good grades and fashionable!

gemini: very pretty!! loves music, not very social. emotional and romantic. i feel like theyre always keeping a big secret to themselves

cancer: intuitive. really creative, escpecially when it comes to writing. moderate to good grades. loyal and kind hearted

leo: artsy!! independent and fun. social and sticks up to themselves. doesnt give in to peer pressure, a mom / dad friend. lots of puns

virgo: virgos are very smart and cautious. they always take precausion and exceed in many things. the nice thing is that they can keep both a social and educational life.

libra: manipulative and untrustworthy. they tend to lie a lot, but i know that inside they have good intentions. they are connected to nature and dont do very well in school, exceptional i guess

scorpio: tough! doesnt let anyone see their emotional side. always seems happy, but i feel like inside they arent as happy as they seem. they are healthy and balanced.

sagittarius: the fun friend! always up to party, loves social activity. theyre daredevils they're not afraid to do something dangerous. they are attention cravers, and they need social activity all the time or they get depressed.

capricorn: has their difficulties. tries to cover it up by doing well and being a nice, well-balanced person. sometimes they try too hard to fit in and end up digging themselves a hole. they might seem annoying, but they are very loyal and can be really good friends.

aquarius: so much fun! they really care about all their friends. can be argumentative if you start to fight with them. they always argue until they get the last word, they like being right. but theyre super nice and comforting, really good at cuddling.

pisces: very shy. loves books and writing, they might push people out of their life at first, but eventually they warm up and become a whole different person once you get to know them.