☾ What kind of mother are you going to be? ☽

Aries

Very active and playful. The kind to always play sports with her children, be involved in their routine. Very protective, leader-like - there will be a strict time for bed on school nights, she will always check if they'd done their homework. She will also be a very cool and open-minded mom( only when she shares their opinion though)

Taurus

Always holding her kinds, holding their hands. Very stable and understanding mom, unless there is a difference of opinions. She will always want her kids to do what she thinks is right for them. Home will be the place to connect - a lot of movie nights, home-cooked dinners, very comforting atmosphere.

Gemini

Keen on her kids' education and growth. The kind to always buy books, educational games, teach and speak to her kids in another language. Very fun, gives her kids the freedom to express themselves and their opinions and usually takes them into consideration.

Cancer

Nurturing, comforting and soft-spoken. Never talks to her kids with anger in her voice. Can be very protective to the point of not allowing her kids to go out late or hang ou.t with people she hasn't met. Similarly to Taurus, home-cooked meals and a lot of movie nights will happen very often. The kind of mother to insist her whole family is together on holidays.

Leo

The proud mom! She will always have a lot of pictures of her kids, post about them and their achievements, talk about them. She will always push her kids to do great things and be more ambitious, which can sometimes lead to them being scared of disapponting her due to her high expectations. A very warm and generous mom, who buys a lot of presents.

Virgo

Very strict mom. Always wants her kids to work harder in order to achieve greater things. Can be nagging and "annoying" but it's never with a bad intention. There will be control but it will always be school oriented(homework, what they've learned, etc). Not the most affectionate but will always show how proud she is, when her kids do something good.

Libra

Not a regular mom, a cool mom. The type to allow her kids to do things, but only in her presence (try alcohol, for example) cause she known they're going to do it anyway. Could be an indecisive parent and always seek advice from other moms or the other parent figure. The kind of mom that will dress up her kids very cute or matching with her.

Scorpio

Probably the most protective mom. A lot of calls, always wants to know who her kids hang out with, where they are, etc. Not to show control, but to keep them safe from the dangers of the world. Very emotional mom, always wants to be considerate of her kids' feelings. Could also be very pushy and ambitious(not always though)

Sagittarius

Keen on her kids' growth, whether that's through learning or spirituality. Raising her kids bilingual, always introducing them to different cultures and other points of view. Very free-spirited and cool. Allowing her kids to be free and do their own thing, find their own purpose.

Capricorn

Not the most emotional or affectionate mom, but loving nonetheless. Ambitious for her kids, will never allow them to waste their time or be with the wrong crowd. Will teach them self-discipline from a young age and they will be very thankful to her later in life.

Aquarius

Her relationship with her kids is very friendly. She allows them to be themselves, be independent and do their own thing. Keen on education - a lot of museum visits, watching documentaries, teaching them about new things in a fun way.

Pisces

The very child-like mom. Would allow her kids to do things, just to please them, might not be the most controlling or leader-like, but she will have a strong connection to them and inspire them even in the smallest ways. Keen on her kids expressing themselves through art or music.