☾ Physical Appearance ☽

The Aries Appearance

Usually are tall and bold. Usually lean, they have strong bodies and may even be quite athletic .Body is lean and strong, with large bones, thick shoulders, and a long neck.The face is usually long and the eyes are steady and somewhat piercing — not looking through you, but certainly looking at you, as if to challenge. There may be a scar on the face or the body from a past fight — if so it will be "worn" with a certain pride like a winner's trophy.

They are usually concerned to project a physical image of success. They need to be winners and generally do their very best to look the part.

The Taurus Appearance

They may be plump or slim, but either way they will walk with a slightly ponderous gait, as if each step has been carefully considered. They have a presence which emanates solid reliability. Body compact and sturdy, often with thick, muscular legs and thighs.Face rounded with a clear, often beautiful complexion.

Neck short and may appear rather thick if the shoulders are high and square influence. Typically, their feet are large or broad. Eyes are usually large and offer a steady gaze.

The Gemini Appearance

Usually are tall and stand upright, usually with a slim body. Strong and active, and typically have long arms and legs with fleshy hands. Very animated speaking style, often "talk with their hands."

Usually look younger then their actual age, at any stage of life. Light on their feet, regardless of their body size.

The Cancer Appearance

People who exhibit the physical characteristics distinctive of the sign of Cancer are of three facial types.Face 1: Large head, high cheekbones and prominent brows; eyes small and far apart. Face 2: Baby-faced, round with soft skin, a wide mouth, and a charming grin; eyes are usually round. Face 3: a combination of the two above, but distinctive, with especially strong cheekbones.

Whichever type they are, they have very expressive faces. Every mood, emotion, and fleeting response shows in the changing features of the Cancerian face.

Body is usually top heavy; can be slim, but often on the plump side.

The Leo Appearance

They may seem tall if (typically) they are proud of their appearance, and usually move majestically. They are either very particular about their looks or apparently somewhat careless. Either way their appearance catches the attention of others. Body is slim and graceful in movement. Face is oval with large eyes, and their voice is strong.

Long hair or short hair, bushy hair, curly hair or straight hair — a feature of pride which they emphasize by stroking, running their fingers through their locks, or playing with a curl.

The Virgo Appearance

Often look neat and fastidious and have a pleasant, often quietly beautiful face. May look like "loners" and are not usually noisy people. High forehead, with a cranium may seem too big in comparison with the face. Eyelids are often veiled, with a nose is straight and a broad jaw.

The Libra Appearance

People who exhibit the physical characteristics distinctive of the sign of Libra are not easy to describe, since there is no typical Libran feature, except for the dimple. Which is often located in the chin, cheeks or knees. Features are generally well balanced, being both sharp and soft. Face is pleasant, even when angry. Charming smile can be seen frequently.

The Scorpio Appearance

Broad face with wide forehead and thick neck. Strongly built body of middle stature, generally slender with broad shoulders. Usually have very intense eyes. Eye color and shape can vary widely, but if someone looks at you with deep penetration it is a sign of a personality strongly influenced by Scorpio.

The Sagittarius Appearance

Body strongly built and energetic; movement is normally quick, although not always graceful. Head is often large, well-shaped skull with a high, broad forehead. Uses hands and arms to make broad, sweeping gestures. Bright, intelligent, and sparkling eyes which often twinkle with good humor. They are often taller than average and have handsome faces. The face often appears about to break into a smile — and regularly does. Either tall and athletic in appearance, or shorter with a sturdier body. Excess weight can be a problem.

The Capricorn Appearance

Generally have a small, and stocky, skeletal structure. The shape of the body will depend on how well the musculature has been developed. If physical training is part of the daily routine, then it will be done with determination and discipline, resulting in a well-developed musculature which may make a them look heavier than they really are.Typically has a serious look, and when young often look older than their years. It is also typical that they eventually tend to become more relaxed and so look younger than their years.

Forehead narrower than average between the temples, with deep frown lines. Swift and sure style of walking, because all they take great care of where they put their feet when they take each step.

The Aquarius Appearance

Often have a distant, dreamy look in the eyes. Body taller than average, with noble with fine facial features. Neck bends to allow head to drop forward or tip to one side when thinking. Movement is not graceful but has purpose. Often (purposefully) look like nonconformists.

The Pisces Appearance

Body usually short and thinkset, with a back that may stoop as the person walks. Sleepy appearing eyes with large eyebrows, with a head that may be oddly shaped. Limbs are generally short. They give off a feeling of otherworldliness, and usually have very sensitive, caring eyes. They may have a trusting, eager look or a quality of empathy and nonjudgement exclusive to those who truly understand human sorrows and failings. They often look more clumsy than they actually are.