☾ Lesser Known Traits of the Signs ☽

Aries: Unique. Bold. Trendsetting. People often forget that since Aries is the first sign out of all twelve, they set the stage. They are natural born leaders with the spunk, enthusiasm, and ambition necessary to create something new.They have the assertion and courage to produce spontaneous works, show them off, and make them work.

Taurus: Sensual. Cultured. Refined. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus and Venus deals with style, fashion sense, and values making Taurus a surprisingly fashionable sign. Taureans lay down the best aesthetics and know what's in. They're reliable, as well, so it's best to go to them for opinions.

Gemini: Creative. Adaptable. Clever. The most controversial sign of the era, Gemini is well-known for their tactics and are often degraded because of the fact. They're a very misunderstood breed with an ironic, troll-like sense of humor. Don't mistake their projected self for what lies underneath. They adapt to their environment which means if they feel threatened or offended, they attack with their words.

Cancer: Humorous. Instinctual. Reserved. Cancers tend to hide their feelings behind their hearty laughter and their vast humor. Being in tune to the world around them can be overwhelming and to deal with this, they often mask their true selves as a defense mechanism, revealing their soft emotions but never allowing themselves to buckle under the pressure unless it all becomes too much.

Leo: Proud. Laid-Back. Short-Tempered. Leo's symbol is the lion, a prideful animal who leads their surrounding area. Lions, though prideful, are very chill creatures who like to indulge in their cat naps and bask in their radiance. They are, however, easily provoked and can feel offended by the slightest things, so it is best not to cross them. Don't let their grounded nature fool you; they are still wild animals.

Virgo: Generous. Restless. Quirky. Ruled by Mercury and being that of an Earth sign, Virgos are a true mix of enthusiasm, intelligence, and reliability. They use their mental energy to perform daily tasks and help others achieve organization and structure in their own lives. Virgos thrive on improvement and often enjoy helping and give back to others.

Libra: Appealing. Sophisticated. Versatile. Libras know exactly what to say and how to act in order to make themselves look orderly and captivating. They're also very considerate and adapt well to the people around them. Mistaking their consideration for con-artistry is only fooling yourself. Like every air sign, their actions and behaviors are solely based on the energies surrounding them.

Scorpio: Observant. Perceptive. Resourceful. Scorpios, being as aware as they are, have learned a long time ago how to fend for themselves and make sure they are well protected and well provided for. They intuitively know when they need to prepare and flee. They are also very aware of the people around them, easily determining if someone is truthful or deceptive.

Sagittarius: Experimental. Enthusiastic. Inquisitive.Sagittarians want to experience anything and everything and will more than likely try everything at least once. They see the potential excitement and exhilaration in every new place, thing, or person. And because they will go through their life getting the most out of everything, they are extremely intelligent and wise. Sagittarians always have the best advice; even if it's uncalled for.

Capricorn: Thoughtful. Reliable. Compassionate. Cancer is Capricorn's sister sign, proving that Capricorn is not the cold-hearted sign they are perceived to be. Capricorns possess the capacity to remember various details about the ones they love and give the best tangible gifts, guidance, and structure. They are also the first anyone should go to for help; they've already got it all together.

Aquarius: Humanistic. Intuitive. Understanding. Despite their emotional distance, they care a lot more than they lead on. They will use their originality and their intelligent ideas to produce improvements and hopeful visions for their friends and for their society. They intuitively know what needs to be done to fulfill the needs of the world and are very socially or politically involved. Their compassion and their desire for change will lead to great things.

Pisces: Artistic. Adventurous. Idealistic. Pisces is traditionally ruled by Jupiter and ruled by Neptune in modern astrology, meaning that Pisces carries on both archetypes. A Pisceans wild imagination can lead them to various adventures and journeys throughout their life. They are sensual creatures and feel inspired by the beauty of the world. The clarity and inspiration they gain from their real life ventures help them create the world they know in their art.