☾ The Signs as Your Shadow Self ☽

If You Don't Like Aries... You need to develop your self-esteem, passion, assertion, and originality.

If You Don't Like Taurus... You need to develop your sensuality, your views on beauty, maturity, and loyalty.

If You Don't Like Gemini... You need to develop your curiosity, knowledge, and you need to refrain from drama and negative thinking.

If You Don't Like Cancer... You need to develop empathy, comfort and security, emotional expression, and compassion.

If You Don't Like Leo... You need to develop self-love, creativity, enthusiasm, and confidence.

If You Don't Like Virgo... You need to develop productivity, stability, and focus on your health and helping others improve themselves.

If You Don't Like Libra... You need to develop cooperation, self-care, and passive approaches to confrontations.

If You Don't Like Scorpio... You need to develop control, perception, and understanding of psychology and spirituality.

If You Don't Like Sagittarius... You need to develop an open-mind, express your humor and generosity, and try new things.

If You Don't Like Capricorn... You need to develop maturity, discipline, and a stable foundation for yourself to fall back on.

If You Don't Like Aquarius... You need to develop compassion for humanity, individuality, and cooperation with others.

If You Don't Like Pisces... You need to develop your intuition, your vulnerability, your connection with animals, and your spirituality.

Zodiac Signsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें