✧ How To Get To Know The Signs ✧

Aries: The way to get to an Aries' heart is with lots of patience because they often befriend others easily but won't make lots of deep connections! So you will need to make it clear to them you are loyal and you are here to stay though the storm.

Taurus: The way to get to know a Taurus is with a lot of understanding, they can be very cautious and reserved, also very friendly but often won't start a friendship and would rather wait for it just to come to them, they may awkward about making new friends so understand that and try to make them comfortable!

Gemini: The way to get close to a Gemini is complicated, but it takes a lot of wit, you have to keep up with the speed of a Geminis mouth otherwise they get rather annoyed if you keep asking "What?" They are also very friendly but they only have a few people they keep close to them so it's going to take a lot of common interest to get a Gemini's friendship!

Cancer: The way to get to know a Cancer is with kindness, with a Cancer it is rather easy to get them to like you, so long as you are sweet and funny you can fairly easily make a bond with a Cancer but they are incredibly secretive, you may think you know them but unless you are VERY VERY close to them they will never really let you get to know them, and to get that close it honestly just takes a very deep connection that the person themselves would have to feel.

Leo: The way to get close to a Leo, with them it just takes a positive attitude, they are so friendly, they may even invite you to parties and such right off the bat, they don't hesitate to make friends, the more the merrier, however when it comes to the deeper side of Leo you are going to have to have a heart of gold and loyalty that has no end.

Virgo: The way to befriend a Virgo is with wisdom, Virgo is not one for childish friendships (However they love to goof off and joke around) They don't like "Party friends" or "Drinking friends" They want friends so if you want to become friends with a Virgo, even just a basic friendship you have to show your commitment to the whole thing, it's a whole other story to be really close to them, that one is just a matter of time and patience.

Libra: How to get to know a Libra, A lot of love, Libra is a romantic at a heart and a charmer too, they can charm your pants off and you think you are right in their circle of friends, but no not really, Libra just loves to joke and flirt but they aren't often close to many, in fact, they typically keep a good distance from themselves and others, so to make friends with them and to get to know them to show them the loving person you are, and the kindness you have and they may just invite you into the deeper side of themselves.

Scorpio: How to get to know a Scorpio takes knowledge, Scorpio likes people with a mind and someone that can have really meaningful conversations, Scorpio doesn't get close to people quickly, well yes they do actually like people quick but they won't say and they certainly won't activate it until you prove that you are trustworthy.

Sagittarius: How to make friend with Sagittarius takes ambition, this sign likes people with ideas, dreams place things they want to do! They want to surround themselves with fun, loving, goofy, driven people! It is not easy to get close to them, but it is easy to join in on their fun, as long as you are easy going and passionate you will be well liked by them.

Capricorn: The way to get to know a Capricorn is with values, Capricorn likes people with voices and thoughts, they don't want you to follow their every move, so how to get to know them is to bring up discussions, entice them with interesting conversations, a friendship will build very very slowly with a Capricorn but the results are well worth it, Capricorn is a valuable friend.

Aquarius: How to befriend an Aquarius is with sass, Aquarius loves people with a fight in them, they like people with big personalities and lots of energy, make an Aquarius laugh, or stand up for them and you have a friend for life, if you want to really get close to them you just have to keep up with their random outings and odd thinkings, if you can and if you buy them coffee now and then, they will have a sweet spot for you.

Pisces: To befriend a Pisces it takes creativity, they like people with sweetness and minds filled to the brim, to get to know a Pisces be warm and true, the last thing they want is a liar, Pisces are easy to talk to because they are very sweet, but not surprisingly easy to befriend, so just be patient and show your artistic and honest side!