...

Nate buttons up his jacket as he walks out of the building. The only lighting out are the streetlights, illuminating the building fronts and leaving mystery in the shadows.

A car pulls up behind him, coming to a stop.

Nate squints, holding a hand over his face.

"Nate, is it? You need a ride home?"

Tadashi sits in the driver's seat, one hand resting on the wheel.

"Uh, nah I can walk from here, it's not that far." Nate smiles.

Tadashi continues staring before opening the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah man, totally. I wouldn't wanna burden you."

A glint of silver flashes next to Tadashi's side, making Nate step back.

"You already have."

Nate's eyes glance down as the blade is thrust into his abdomen, making him double over.

"Dude, what the he-"

Nate's cut off as Tadashi stabs him once more. Nate groans and falls to the ground. Tadashi drags him in front of the car before quickly jumping back into the seat. With the door still open, Tadashi drives forward. Nate lies motionless on the ground. Tadashi steps out, standing over the body. Blood pools around Nate's abdomen and mouth. A stiff, grim smile appears on Tadashi's face.

"One down."

Tadashi gets back into the car, closing the door. A few moments later, he drives off. Nate is left behind, dead on the cold ground.