1. school events

Star's POV

"Marco! Why Didn't you wake me!" I stormed to Marco's room and saw he wasn't there, I quickly fixed myself and went to school, "ugh... Marco where are you..." I tried calling his phone multiple times, I looked for him at school, I got tired from looking for him so I decided to go to my class, Marco was there... Talking to Jackie, I went to them, "hey Marco! Hey Jackie!" I greeted them, " hey star!" They said in unison, Marco blushed, I laughed nervously and slowly backed away, I don't wanna be the third wheel... I went to talk to Janna, "hey Janna-banana!" I greeted her, " sup star?" She asked, "nothing" I smiled, "you going to the school da-" she got cut off by miss sculdneck, we went to our seats and sat in silence.

Lunch

"Marco! Where ya going?" I asked him as he ran to the door,"uh-uhmm I'm going with Jackie today" he whispered, " oh is that so" I faked a smile and waved, "bye star!" He shouts, he ran to Jackie and went to the cafeteria, I went to outside the school to clear my mind... 'He chose Jackie than me...' 'Am I that bad?' 'He might just think that I'm a friend' ugh... 'Should I tell him how I feel about him?'... I walked through the hallways , *boom* "o-ouch" I hissed, "s-so-sorry!" A guy shouted and ran of embarrassment but I stopped him, "hey! Are you new around here?" I asked him, he gulped,"erm... y-yes" he scratched his neck and smiled, "oh! Hi my name is Star Butterfly! Nice to meet you!" I introduced cheerfully, "I-I'm Theodore Bruce n-nice to meet you too" he introduced nervously, "well I gotta go star!" He said as he answered his call I waved at him and went on, as I walk I looked around as I saw a lot of teens smooching in their lockers, how disgusting! I went to the stairs and saw two teens making out, wait... "M-ma-marco?" I said shocked, I think they haven't heard me, I walked away from the stairs like nothing happened and ran to somewhere I can cry... I didn't mind my steps and I tripped, I fell into the stairs, "Star! What happened!" A familiar voice called me I got unconscious and passed out...