2. the unexpected

Star's POV

"W-will she be okay doc?" A familiar voice asked, "she'll be fine kid! She just needs to take a rest" another guy said, I opened my eyes "th-theodore? W-wait why is it so bright in here, what happened?" Everything was not right, 'what happened to me!' Then my memory was back, 'oh yeah...' "Star how're you feeling?" Theodore asked worriedly, "I'm fine!" I smiled "when did my accident happen?" I asked, "about 6 hours ago..." He answered, I have a lot of questions but Theodore was distracted by another call, "STAR!!!!" Another familiar voice shouted, wait its Marco, "h-hey" I smiled, he hugged me so tight "o-ouch!" I hissed for pain, "s-sorry" Marco smiled back, Jackie came in the door and held Marco's hands, I can feel my blood boiling of anger and jealousy but I tried stopping it, Theodore came back and saw me with a almost-gonna-cry expression, he looked for the reason and voilà, he kissed me in the cheek and held my hands, his hands are as soft as pillows,and has the warmth of a blanket, I looked at Marco and he was glaring at Theodore, I want to laugh but they were all serious.

After a while, I was back to normal, I can walk normally... And Marco told me that him and Jackie are dating, Theodore was still hanging out with me.

"Hey Marco! Guess the day!~" I cheerfully scream, "oh sorry star, I'll be hanging out with Jackie..." He answered nervously while scratching the back of his head "oh, is that so.." *Space unicorn!soa-*  Marco's phone rang, I bet its Jackie, "s-sorry star I'll make it up to you soon enough, I gotta go" he said slamming the door, "I guess solo Sunday for me..." I went to my room sobbing, after a while I got tired of all the tears I shed, I went to town to distract myself from all the pain... "Star!" Someone screamed...